CHAPTER 1

Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song Ji Hyo stepped out from the airport in her casual style. With her black legging, leather jacket , she completed her fashion wearing black boots and sunglasses. No matter how casual she wear, she still looks cool. People might mistaken her as a celebrity. A celebrity who knows well how to dress for their airport fashion. She looked at the address again.

‘This is where I’m going to live for the rest of my life. In silence’.

She sighed, heavily. She didn’t know whether her decision to run from GIA was the right decision or not. She's just following what her hearts told her to.What she knows is she needed to take a break from all those killings, and murderers.She got into a cab and showed the taxi’s driver the address. As the car moved, she closed her eyes, trying to calm her mind.

Gardenia's Neighbourhood

"Kai-ah, how is it? is this shirt looks good on me ? Or should I wear the other one, the one I've just tried before?". Chanyeol kept changing his clothes. He wanted to look good in front of his new neighbour who will be arriving soon. "Eyyy Chanyeol-ah. How many times do I have to told you to just wear anything! She won't be liking you at all. She'll fall for me once she looks at me. Don't try to make an effort at all, Chanyeol-ah". Kai praised himself and it successfully made him to receive a kick from Chanyeol. "Shut up or I'll kill you". Kai laughd hysterically seeing Chanyeol's desperate face as he couldn't find anything suited him. Everything looks good on him but he didn't know why he didn't like his outfits today. "GUYS, SHE'S HERE!! LET'S GO NOW!!". Sehun shouted out loud calling for their members as he saw a taxi parked in front of their new neighbour's house. The boys quickly ran to their living room. All of them had dressed smartly, wanting to leave a good first impression to their neighbour. They all peaked through their window to take a look at their neighbour's face. Each of them had their jaws dropped when they saw her face. "She's. Very Pretty". Unknowingly, all of them says the same words.

 

*****

 

“Miss, you already arrive at your destination”, the driver quickly got her luggage and kindly take it out from the car boots. Jihyo flashed a warm smile and quickly payed him. She bowed to him before he lost from her sight. She sighed, for the infinith time and look at her house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter