CHAPTER 2

Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the long chat with the couple and the boys, they quickly helped Jihyo with her things and luggage. Uncle Sam and Aunt Mary excused themselves as they had an appointment to attend at the time. But they promised her that they would throw a welcome party for her and assured her that the guys will do all the chores for the party. Jihyo felt uncomfortable with their kindness towards her. She was a decent person. She don't know how to socialize in public, ordinary people, especially elders. She don't even know how to start a conversation. That's why people called her Princess of Ice. And also, this could be dangerous. Her cover could have been blown up if she stay closed to a lot of people. It could also be dangerous to their life because she's in a runaway and she was 100% sure that GIA were going to find her no matter what. Those people, they didn't just kill her. They were too heartless that they were more than capable to kill innocent people too. Jihyo was one of them too, but it's her way of work to only killed the guilty ones. Getting these people killed is the biggest thing she don’t want to expected at all. Jihyo cherished them. Although they’ve just met, but she can feel that they were good people.

All her life, she had lived with guns, riffles, bombs, and mostly guys. In GIA, there were only a few women agents since this job was risky to their own lives. At the time, Jihyo was the only one who got requested to be an agent. Other of her fellows girls college-mate, they were all requested to be a part of the X-File Team(Their job is to collect and  process the secret  information from all over the world) or the Sciengineer Team(their job is to create the new weapons or technology to protect the world).

 

FLASHBACK

“Hello. I’m Song Ji Hyo. I’m the new agent. Please teach me well”, Jihyo greeted them as soon as her turn came with a calm voice. The senior agents just looked at all the rookie agents, including her with their expressionless face and nodded. They especially stared Jihyo for a longer time than the other rookie agents. But then, they all went out, doing their own job. She noticed the looks on her, but she don’t care what those people think of her at all. She was so used with people staring at her, with hateful and jealousy look.

"This is stressful. I really want to work here, but the agents, they looked like they hate us". One of the rookie agent talked with each other. They were 10 of them, the rookie agents and she's the only girl. Being the only girl in 9 other hot good looking guys, well of course, she's in the center of attention. But most of them didn't dare to talk to her.Who would be? She was just standing still, with a poker face, looking at the surrounding of GIA's office. There were only two guys who had the guts to talk to her, but they only exchanged greetings and smiled to each other. Probably because they had the same nationality, South Korean people.

“Miss Ji Hyo, you’ve been requested by Mr. Ok Taecyeon”, a woman came to her and led her the way to Mr. Ok.

“You know, you must be so special till Mr. Ok himself requested to see you. I wonder what are you capable of, Miss Ji Hyo. I mean, I know the story that you’re the best student in National Security College and I know that you have the highest IQ in the college. In fact, Miss Ji Hyo, you have the highest IQ in GIA too. But to have Mr. Ok to see you, a rookie agent , it’s rare you know. It never happened before. And those other agent, please mind them. They’re all acting like that with the rookies. Once you’ve adjusted to the environment, they’re truly good people”, The smart looking woman kept telling Jihyo about Mr. Ok Teacyeon and kept prasing her. Jihyo somehow felt uneasy. Well, who doesn’t know Mr. Ok? The best agent in GIA. All agent respected him a lot because of his credibility to solve all the mission given to him. And as a bonus, he’s single, and freaking hot. She really respected Mr. Ok Teacyeon. He is one of her idol since he had amazing skills that other agents didn't have. 

The door of his room automatically opened. The woman , whose her name is Clara, left Jihyo alone in Mr. Ok's office. She stood there for a while and then a good looking man, came from the bathroom. Jihyo was stunned to see that there's a bathroom in his office. She knew the fact that only elite agents can have their own office. He’s only wrapping his towel on his waist. Jihyo wasn't shocked at all. She watched more than enough guys half in front of her. Being the only woman agent, she can't help but to get used with these things. She wasn't affected after all.

“As expected, Song Ji Hyo. You didn’t even flinched even after saw me half ”, he joked and chucked softly.

“How’s my chocolate abs Ji Hyo? Hahaha" Mr. Ok joked again, to break the awkwardness between them but, yeah you know Jihyo's personality. She's a decent person. She only looked at Mr. Ok with a clueless face.

"Alright. Alright. Come on Ji Hyo. You're no fun. You really are as they told”, he laughed on her bluntness while drying his blonde hair.

“I’ll wait outside, Mr. Ok.” He grabbed Jihyo's wrist and she unexpectedly turned around, from his strong grip, facing his bare chest. Jihyo's hand was on his chest, and she could feel, how strong he was, how well defined his six abs was. For once, she tought that this guy in front of her is the hottest gouy on Earth.

“Just wait here, Ji Hyo. I’ll just need to wear my t-shirt” Taecyeon smiled and grabbed his white shirt and wore it instantly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter