Chapter Eight

1448 Hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

I didn't rate this chapter because it is the most vague thing in the world and it doesn't explicitly say what they're doing. If you've read my other fics and know me, you know what I'm talking about. I'm actually very attached to this chapter and I got emotional while writing it, ehehe. Ironically, I did not edit it because I am lazy, but I will tomorrow probably...

 

 

 

Settle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in

Lie down with me
And hold me in your arms
 

“We’ll see you tomorrow?” Seulgi smiled as she leaned against the car. Wendy dropped off Joy at her dorm and Irene went ahead back into her and Wendy’s dorm. Irene figured if she let Wendy have some time with Seulgi, she could use it as an excuse to get Wendy to buy her some coffee tomorrow to return a favor.

“Yeah, of course,” Wendy’s smile was still bright so late at night and Seulgi couldn’t get enough of it.

“I guess I’ll be go-“ before Seulgi could start to walk into the dormitory, Wendy interrupted her.

“Wait,” Wendy grabbed Seulgi by the wrist, pulled her in, and kissed her.

And the feeling of Wendy’s lips against hers had jolts and shivers coursing through her.

And the taste of Wendy’s lips miraculously working against hers had Seulgi dizzy.

And Seulgi smiled when she rested her forehead against Wendy, arms wrapped around the latter’s waist.

“You know you can’t just kiss me like that and just leave, right?” Seulgi whispered, somewhat scared to break the quiet of the night that relaxingly surrounded the two of them, their faces terribly close.

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

And before they knew it, Wendy was pinning Seulgi up against the latter’s bedroom wall and Seulgi was more than okay with that.

Seulgi thanked God she didn’t have a roommate.

 Seulgi felt like she was on fire, and she felt light. With Wendy’s lips on hers, she didn’t expect any less.

But Seulgi was absolutely terrified because Wendy hasn’t even been in Korea for a full month and here they were, bodies pressed against each other, and lips feverishly on the other. Wendy hasn’t even been in Korea for a full month and Seulgi was already giving her all to Wendy. It hasn’t even been one month and Seulgi wanted to call Wendy hers for as long as she could.

It hasn’t even been one month and Seulgi was hopelessly in love.

And what terrified her most was that at the end of the day, they were both just college students who barely knew the world, and who wanted to explore it. They were hormonal college students who stereotypically experimented. They were just college students who barely knew what they wanted. They had an entire life ahead of them that could be walked with each other or without each other.

And the thought of Wendy not coming back after she went back to Canada made her sick to the stomach because Wendy was becoming everything to Seulgi and Seulgi was absolutely whipped.

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved

But when Wendy kissed Seulgi, and kissed her hard, as she straddled the latter on her bed, Seulgi didn’t even know what fear or worry was.

When Seulgi felt Wendy smile into their kiss as her hands slipped under Seulgi’s shirt, tracing patterns on her sides, she hadn’t known Wendy for a month.

They hadn’t known each other for a day, a month, a year, a decade, or an entire century.

They just knew each other.

Everything was just familiarized and memorized.

Because the warmth Wendy made Seulgi feel felt like the warmth she felt when her mom used to make the best home-made cookies, or the warmth she felt when her dad hugged her bye and sent her off to college, or the warmth she felt when she would read under her bed covers, or the warmth she felt under hot relaxing showers, or the warmth she felt drinking her dad’s home-made fresh coffee, or the warmth she felt when she painted for a reason and with a drive.

This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

Because the warmth Wendy made her feel was found in countless memories of all the little things that Seulgi loved and that Seulgi couldn’t get enough of.

That’s what Wendy was, she was just found within Seulgi’s mind and Seulgi loved that and she wouldn’t get enough of it.

And maybe one day when she looked through her memories again, she wouldn’t find memories that reminded her of Wendy’s warmth, but Wendy and that warmth itself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter