Chapter Seven

1448 Hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Something light before something heavy next update ;)

 

 

I've been awake for a while now
You've got me feelin' like a child now
'Cause every time I see your bubbly face
I get the tingles in a silly place

When Seulgi opened the door to her dorm room, she was greeted with a bright flash and a soft whirring sound in the morning. It wasn’t even 7 am, who the hell was the dip that knocked on Seulgi’s door and woke her up from her slumber?

It was Wendy…

Oh…

“Wendy, what the ?” Seulgi said with a grumpy look. With the girl just waking up, her bed seemed to be much more welcoming that a cold doorframe to lean on.

The only thing that made it worth it was that Wendy was standing right across from her.

That bright smile on her face.

“Morning!” Wendy laughed at the girl, holding a polaroid camera and the picture she just took of Seulgi, still developing, in separate hands.

“Why are you here?” Seulgi said with a groggy voice as she rubbed one of her eyes, “It’s Sunday morning, it’s my lazy time,”

“Well it up buttercup, we’re going to Daegu,” And it was only when Irene spoke up did Seulgi notice she was standing beside Wendy the entire time.

“Daegu!?” Seulgi was suddenly wide-awake, “That’s over two hours away,” Seulgi whined like a child.

“Oh look! Your polaroid picture developed!” Wendy smiled at the polaroid, leaving the complaint unanswered.

Seulgi looked at the picture. Her hair was messy, her pajamas were crumpled, her hand was covering half of her bloated face, and she was looking down, sleep evident on her face.

What a waste of a polaroid.

“You look like a hobo,” Irene laughed at the polaroid, making sure to take a picture of it later to use it as blackmail.

“Wow, thanks,” Seulgi said, tone drenched in sarcasm.

“A cute hobo,” Wendy’s smile wouldn’t go away.

“Wait, why are we even going to Daegu?” Seulgi looked at the two early risers like they were a rare species.

“Because Joohyun is from Daegu and I want to see where she grew up,”

“I will punch you if you call me Joohyun again,” Irene glared at Wendy.

“Go and get Joy to come with us!” Wendy said cheerily, ignoring Irene’s threat.

“You know Joy?” Seulgi tilted her head to the side.

“She’s my buddy in math class, we both have it as a minor,” Wendy explained. Seulgi made sure to remember that.

“So get her so Joohyun doesn’t feel like she’s third-wheeling!”

Wendy got punched in the gut.

---

It starts in my toes
And I crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes
I always know

“I can’t believe I got dragged into this, this early in the morning,” Joy complained as the four of them were currently in Irene’s car, Irene driving.

“You were such a cheery kid in high school,” Seulgi said as she took a sip from her juice box, “Now you’re just a cranky ,”

Irene stifled a laugh.

“And college has turned you into a . You can’t even socialize properly anymore,” Joy glared at her best friend.

Wendy laughed loudly in the passenger’s seat.

“At least I could get some,” Seulgi muttered.

“You haven’t actually,” Joy rolled her eyes.

“Not yet she hasn’t,” Wendy said, scrolling through her phone casually.

Not yet.

Seulgi almost choked on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter