[8]

Timeless Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[8]

 

Just before.

Xiumin stunned when Chen screamed to him before he run upstairs.

'You are a liar!' Chen called him.

He never lied to Chen, not after he realizes that he really love Chen -Kim Jongdae- so much.

When he was calling Chen downstairs just now, he never thought that new girl and the elder woman can see him.

So he asked the new girl while walked to them. He just wanted to make sure.

"So, you're real and exist!" Chen's mother said. He nodded with a smile.

*She's not hating me!* he thought. For three months he's staying at Chen's house, never once she not scolding Chen when he become a topic between the son and the mother.

"No! It's can't be true!" Chen's outburst make he startled.

"Can't be true what, Chen?" The person who born his lover concerned about her son.

"Nobody can see Xiumin." Chen sound like desperate, he thought.

"But we all see Xiumin right now." The new girl replied.

"No, it's a joke, right?"

He was standing in front of Chen and the table was between them, just silent -not knowing what he has to do- without making any contact with Chen when the boy was asking.

"Tell me, it's just a joke."

He was not giving any respond because he just don't know.

"But how? It's supposedly only me!"

He felt the death glare from Chen even he was not looking at the boy.

And the boy just screamed, "You are a liar!" before run upstairs to the bedroom.

Xiumin bite his bottom lips.

He knew that nobody can see him except Chen, then how?

 

The 'truth' that Xiumin told Chen after Chen stop calling him, a ghost.

He is from the past. He still alive because he take a pill that can make he live longer. That pill make he invisible to anyone except the one who he want to meet. Before eat that pill, Xiumin said something about a spell to make the pill is success.

Xiumin's spell, he don't remember exactly what Xiumin said because he's not focusing. What he remembers, something about he wanted to meet him and told him that he loves him.

It's sound silly and ridiculous to Chen b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter