[22]

Timeless Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[22]

 

 

"Do you think he will know about us?"

"I don't know but I'm sure he notices and suspects there are something off about us."

"The other one?"

"He's beyond my knowledge. I can't say anything about him. Not even a prediction."

One of them sighs.

"It's not easy, isn't?"

Another one nods.

"It's totally not easy."

.

 

 

 

 

 

.

Tit! Tit! Tit! Tit!

The beeping sound from an alarm is ringing. Unfortunately, the owner of the alarm is not there.

Someone with blond hair take the small-remote-shaped alarm from the side table beside the bed and throw it on the floor.

"You throw it?!"

He turns around to look who is asking. A thick lips boy is leaning on the door frame with crossing both of his hands. Behind him, there some another boys. He gives bunny-like grin.

"Why not? He deserves it!" He replies like nothing wrong. Angel in devil distinguish.

His companions laugh.

"Yah, he still need to contact Henry, you know!" The tallest person among them says, still laughing.

"You think he will able to contact Henry if Wooshin already got Xiumin." The noble boy smirks.

"Seriously, I hate him for forgetting us!" The pink-hair boy slumps himself on the bed.

"If we hate him this much, you imagine if you in Wooshin's shoes. He's beyond hateful level." The husky-voice boy replies.

"But I'm thinking, why he decided to take that decision if the result will make him trauma?" The mochi-like boy says suddenly.

All of them instantly keep their mouth shut.

"He just want to help Xiumin and save his younger brother. It's nothing wrong in his decision. You guys know the truth. But you still follow the wrong one." A manly-looked boy walks into the bedroom. He doesn't stop but walks pass them toward the crashed alarm.

"Then, you want to follow him again? You want to become experiment tools again?"

"I'm not saying that but did you guys know that Henry will start the emergency button to call Chen back if Chen not answering the emergency alarm?" He says after he picks up the remote-like alarm from the floor.

All of them look at the blond.

"Why did you throw it?!" They shout simultaneously.

.

 

 

 

 

 

.

"Bitto, tell them to get ready."

"Right now?" The mochi-like boy looked shocked.

"Yup, right now. I'm sure Sunyoul already destroyed the alarm and Henry will start the emergency button to call Chen back in any minutes. So I have to make sure Chen see the damaged before he go back to his time."

"Kuhn already told us about Henry but why you want Chen see the damaged? I mean what damage?"

"Nothing. I just want him to suffer." Wooshin replies before hang up.

.

 

 

 

 

 

.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter