[7]

Timeless Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[7]

 

"No, it's a joke, right?" He becomes furious.

The male in front of him silent.

"Tell me, it's just a joke."

The male still not gives any respond.

He looks the female opposite with the male.

"But how? It's supposedly only me!"

He looks the male again.

"You are a liar!" He screams before run upstairs to his bedroom. He locks the door even he know the male can enter the room without the key.

 

He punchs his fist on the mirror.

Prang!

The glass mirror breaks.

He just stares the broken mirror.

*He lied to me.*

He bites a bit his bottom lips.

*He just used me. I'm nothing to him.*

His hand still on the broken mirror.

Blood is dripping from his fist.

He realizes that but he just ignores it.

He remembers back how he met him first time.

That male looked cold but actually he is a naughty boy.

A boy who trapped in a man body.

A ghost.

That's what he thought.

However, that's all is only an act.

He drops himself on the floor.

He felt soulless when he knew the truth.

His mother and Yejin can see Xiumin too. Not only him.

 

Last week, his mother invited Yejin to have a lunch together with them on today.

So, being a good son and not has any plan except playing football with the children of his neighbors, Chen is helping his mother in the kitchen to prepare the meal today in the morning even today is his birthday.

Chen gives mandatory order to Xiumin for not getting out from the bedroom. He knows if Xiumin walked around, he will created another problem. Knowing Chen, Xiumin usually follows the order but he always plans something in his mind.

 

After Yejin arrives, his mother greets her at the main door. They go to the kitchen, talking to each other while ignoring the boy who are helping his mother to prepare the lunch. His mother and Yejin looks close until Chen wondering either Yejin is his mother lost daughter or not. Okay, it's just a joke.

He never has siblings and he's only son in his family. His father dead when he was three and his mother never married again.

Back to Yejin and his mother at the kitchen, Chen never thought that his mother will talked about Xiumin to Yejin.

"Xiumin?" asked Yejin.

Chen's mother nods.

"I don't know what make him suddenly calling someone who is not existing. I know all of his friends in his school as there are not many of them. But I never know anyone name Xiumin."

"So who is this Xiumin?" Yejin stops stirring the soup. She turns her head to face Chen's mother who is chopping the meat.

"I don't know. Maybe his imaginary friend." The woman shrugs.

"Mom, he's not my imaginary friend! He's real and alive!" Chen cut them as he still in the kitchen, helping them.

"What make you know he's real and alive?" Yejin asks Chen.

Chen g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter