[9]

Timeless Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[9]

 

Xiumin looks up his sight to see the new girl and his lover's mother are looking him concern.

He smiles but do not reach his ears. He feels like his energy is by Chen when he run away from him.

"Xiumin." The new girl or Yejin calls him.

"Give me a minute. Let me talk to Chen for awhile!" He replies fast before he run to Chen's bedroom.

He sighs slowly when he reaches the door of the bedroom.

He don't want to have Q&A session with that new girl. While for the mother, he will but not now. Now, he want to explain to Chen that he didn't know how the both females downstairs can see him.

He walks in the bedroom through the door without open the knob.

The boy is not in the bedroom.

Prang!

Xiumin turns his head when he heard the sound of glass broken from the bathroom.

*Chen?*

He walks into the bathroom without open the door again.

He found the brown-haired boy already sit on the floor soulless. His fist is bleeding. Xiumin flinches when he sees the blood is still running and dropping on the floor.

*The wound looked deep.*

Before he calls or says anything, the boy pulls his knees to his chest to bury his face between it. He is crying.

Xiumin bite his lips to stop saying anything. He never see Chen cry. Not even Jongdae. It's always see he is happy, mad, annoyed, bored or tired. He never sad. But now, Chen is having different feeling. Chen is crying not because he is sad but because he feels betrayal. Xiumin knows that but he don't know how to solve it.

 

Slowly he knees in front of Chen, tries not making any sound. He looks the fragile body in front of him. The boy still crying, not noticing the reason of he's crying is already sit in front of him.

Both of the boy's hands is crossing his knees as he tries to bury his face as deeper as he can. The blood on the fist still not stopping.

Xiumin sighs when looking the fist.

He gets up and walks out from the room, leaving the boy alone on the floor.

He walks down.

"Can I know where you put your first aid?" Xiumin asks as soon he sees the both females are cleaning the dining table. Their unfinish lunch meal is already clean up when he showed up and he knows that is his fault.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter