[14]

Timeless Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[14]

 

 

It's already a month after his birthday and it's already a month Xiumin left him.

He regretted for fighting and arguing with the blonde on his last day with him. He didn't realized that he almost panicked when he saw the blonde invisible from his sight for awhile. Yes, he mad to the blonde but seeing him nowhere from his sight is terrified. The blonde present had became his part of his life.

However, the last night he spend together with the elder before Xiumin disappeared is the best.

He do not know what exactly happened after he slept together with the elder but after he woke up, Xiumin suddenly disappeared, cannot be found.

Not him.

Not his mother.

Not everyone.

It's like Xiumin never exist at first place. How could it happened?

It's feels just like a dream. A bad dream.

But his mother clarified she saw Xiumin, Yejin too.

 

 

A week after that incident, he visited Henry. He knew Henry can help him. Fortunately, Eunhyuk and Donghae were going a vacation -honeymoon- at Guam. So, the house was empty. He slipped away into their house to enter the basement. He can get caught as an intruder but with Henry invention, he can decamped into the basement without any problems. That invention is created just for him. 'Intruder is Not Chen'. The siren is not ringing if Chen enter the house but if another person, it's will ringing.

Thanks to the Inventor, now he knew what happened. After he told everything to the Inventor, Henry explained everything to brunette. It's pretty crazy but it's the reality. Xiumin disappeared because of one of his invention.

Diamond pill.

The one that Henry offered to Chen.

 

 

Now, he's here with his mother at Henry's basement.

"Jongdae, are you sure what you want to do?" His mother asks.

After that incident night, he wants everyone to call him, Jongdae. Calling him as Chen make he missed the blonde more.

Chen just breaths out.

"Jongdae."

He turns his head to her and give a weak smiles.

"I dunno." He says.

"But Jongdae-"

"Kim Jongdae!"

Both of them are looking who are calling Jongdae's name.

Henry are standing in front of the door of that room while holding a booklet that he really need. Donghae and Eunhyuk is nowhere to find them.

Jongdae stand up slowly.

Henry is approaching them.

His steps is normal, not fast nor slow.

"Kim Jongdae, you know the consequences of this thing, don't you?" Henry asks when he reached in front of them.

Consequences of using time machine and the effect afterwards.

Jongdae bites a bit his bottom lips.

He aware with the consequences but he need to do it.

No, he MUST do it.

"Jongdae," called him.

Chen looks up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter