[21]

Timeless Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


[21]

 

 

 

"Yewon, can I need your help?"

She stops doing her work and turns to the new student. After Jongdae found out about the secret, Yewon become more quiet but she still answering when someone asks or needs her help.

"What is it?"

Jongdae puts a case box on the table and passes to Yewon.

"What is this?"

"That is Pandora Case."

"Pandora Case?!" Yewon's eyes widen. She knows a box or a case is called Pandora is mean it is a dangerous thing or it will be a bad thing will happen to them.

"The thing inside this is?"

"Diamond pill."

"What pill?" She frowns. She never heard about that pill before.

"Diamond pill." He answers again.

"Made by?"

"Henry Lau, an inventor at 365 Area."

"Henry Lau? You mean that Henry?!"

He nods.

Yewon sighs.

"He's so lucky to get that task."

Jongdae smiles and nods.

"If it isn't because him, I never knows about your secret."

"I can figure it out just now. You must have meet with one of Android H-13. They are created for invent something and know everything about the androids. All kind of the android and their data."

"You know him?" Jongdae surprised.

"We are created with that knowledge but I never meet him. So, is he at your time?"

"Huh?"

"365 Area is not in the map now, so it must be in the future. You are from future, right?" She says while looking at the new student. It's seem she forgot that Jongdae knows her secret about android thing.

"Well, as expected from an android. You can figure out about that too." Jongdae replies with a smile.

After they done talking, Yewon promises to keep the case for Jongdae if Minseok asked for the pill.

While Jongdae promises to make Yewon meet the inventor. However, he says, the meeting later not through him, but through Xiumin and his past feature, Chen.

.

 

 

 

.

"Yeol, please. Not here."

Minseok stops walking when hears that. Sound like someone he know.

"But you like it, Fan."

He walks toward to door's room to look who are them but quickly retreat when he hears something that he not supposedly to hear from the room.

He walks at the empty hallway without looking left and right or everywhere. In his mind is thinking about the couple in the literature room. He sure the couple in that room, both of them are boy.

He frowns when thinking that.

He turns to the right side of the corner of the hallway to walk into his class. Because he's thinking too deep, he do not notices there is someone else is walking from opposite direction toward his way.

When he realizes that it's too late. He bumps to that person and lost his balances. Luckily, that person catches him before he fall on the floor. But, the lucky is not enough. Both of them fall on the floor with him on the top of that person. Minseok widen his his when he look the person under him.

'Jongdae.' He whispers.

His eyes wonder along the new student's sharp facial features. High cheekbones, long eyeslashes and straight eyebrows behind his fringe. The cat-like grin complete the good looking of the new student. And that lips looks like kissa-

"Hey, you guys okay?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter