[11]

Timeless Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[11]

 

"How?"

That one word make the elder flinches but not saying anything.

"I ask you, how?" Chen's voice sound mad. He grabs the elder shoulder with his unhurt hand and shakes it.

"How they can see you? It supposedly only me!"

The elder feels like shrinking on his standing with the younger hand on his shoulder.

"Explain to me, Xiumin! How?"

"I-I don't know! I don't know h-how your mother and that new girl can see me!" Xiumin stutters. It's not because he's lying but it's because he just didn't know why this is happening.

Slowly, Chen releases Xiumin's shoulder.

"Everything what you're saying is a lie, right?" Clearly the brown-haired is disappointed with the elder. He says with a weak voice. Sound of Chen's breathing is clear to Xiumin's hearing now. He didn't know either his too focus on Chen or Chen is breathing so hard. His mouth opens but no sound is produced.

 

 

"Get out from my room right now."

Seven words from the younger make the elder's eyes widen and his chest is hurting.

The brown-haired never kicks him out from his bedroom before this. Either during the brunette is at his time or in a few months he stayed in Chen's house.

"No, get out from my house right now!" This time Chen says with a stern voice with takes a step back to distance him from Xiumin.

"C-chen, you-"

"Don't you dare to call me Chen anymore! Get out right now!" Chen says, almost shouting while looking away from Xiumin.

The elder looks down.

*Seem like I can't convince him that I really didn't know the reason.* Xiumin sighs slowly.

 

 

Xiumin gets up and walks toward the door. He gives up. He HAS to give up. The one he loves doesn't trust him anymore and calls him a liar. Suddenly, he feels tired with all of this ridiculous things.

When he reached the door, he touches the knob to open the door. Before he pulls it, he turns his head halfway just to see Chen's reflection his end of eyelid.

"If I say anything more, I'm sure you will never believe me again. So, this is first lie I told you. I never love you!"

Xiumin walks passing through the door as soon he finishes speaking with his heartbroken.

Chen is left dumbfound there alone.

*Did Xiumin just say he never loves me?*

He falls on his knees when the elder disappeared behind the door. He didn't notices Xiumin is invisible a few moment behind the door before back to normal.

He's too busy occupying himself to distract from thinking more about that liar.

 

 

His ringing phone snaps back him to the reality.

He picks up his phone on his table study.

"Hey, Chen! Are you free today?"

His classmate calls him.

"Today?"

"Yup, today. Free?"

Sound someone shouts behind the classmate. Something like 'he's nerd, you know' or 'try to lose his nerd style'.

"Why?"

"Let's hang out together. Let's party!"

Chen smiles unconsciously.

Baekhyun never changed. Always invites him to go to party even he never want to come.

"Baek, you know I'm not going to the party."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter