[10]

Timeless Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[10]

 

A few month ago, before Chen met Xiumin.

"Hey, Eunhyuk!"

The latter turns his head.

"Chen! I've not seen you for long time! Where had you been?" Eunhyuk stands up and walk toward Chen.

"How are you?" Eunhyuk asks while extends his hand to greet him.

"Just fine. Thank you." Chen replies. He not accepting Eunhyuk's shake but he pulls Eunhyuk in his embrace.

"Yah, Chen! That's my boyfriend that you hug!" Someone shouts.

The younger turns his head toward the voice without releases the hug.

"Donghae!"

Donghae walks toward them with a pout on his face.

Chen smiles while tightening their hug, just want teasing Donghae.

 

"What the reason you come here?" Eunhyuk asks when they sit together on the couch in living room. Donghae serves the guest with a cup coffee and a cup of tea favor strawberry for his boyfriend.

"What do you mean?" Chen's eyebrows furrowing up.

"Well, you never come here without a reason," said Donghae before sit beside Eunhyuk.

"Anyway, have a drink before you say anything more," added Donghae.

"How about you?" Chen asks to Donghae when he realizes there are two cup of drink only.

"I can share with Hyukkie," replied him.

"Gross," said Chen while take his cup but with a smile on his face. He knew very much that how close they are. They practically his neighbor at first before Eunhyuk and Donghae move to another house because they need more space for Henry.

Talk about Henry, the reason he come to their house is to meet Henry, Donghae foster brother who is a genius in science.

 

Later, Donghae and Eunhyuk just leave him alone to find Henry by himself in their basement.

It's more like Henry's basement.

Henry is a genius. He already graduated from university for the highest education. He had offered by their country to become a scientist -a State Scientist- but he refused.

He just want to be an inventor by himself.

Chen already sees all of his invention.

For examples, Sleep No-Time Bed. It used when someone who want to sleep but not enough time. With Sleep No-Time Bed, they can sleep on the bed for a few minutes but will feel like already sleep for a few hours. How Henry invent that, he doesn't know. What he know that bed is not really bad because he had used it once before. Well, he make a mistake to use it when he is very awake. He oversleep on it.

Besides, the machine that can tidy and clean up the mess in his room, he got from Henry."Mess and Tidy'. What a name?

Not all of Henry's inventions are perfect. Some of them are lack of power and have their weakness.

When he asked Henry why, he replied, "I don't the inventions is misused because if it's perfect, someone will use wrongly."

 

He walks downstairs to find Henry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter