[15]

Timeless Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a draft that I make long ago before the feels is lost. So, that's why I upload this. I know it will be confusing but let just think this is an additional chapter...

 

[15]

(I want to go back) Mornings when my heart raced as soon as I opened my eyes
(I miss it) Nights I always spent dreaming
(Day by day) It was like a fun rollercoaster
I want to go back to those times
It’s my time machine

>Time Machine - VIXX<

 

 

 

The alarm is ringing make him stirs from his sleeping. He sits up from his bed and scans his surrounding. The alarm is still ringing. But he dazes in his daydream.

'Wait for me, my love.'

That words ringing in his mind replacing the alarm. The dream he got last night is blurring in haze in his brain but that words is from the dream, right?

Then, why he got that dream? And what is the dream about?

 

 

Later at school.

"Minseok!"

He turns his head and smiles when he saw who is approaching him.

"Yewon," whispered Minseok.

"Turn down your kilowatt of smiling." Someone whispers to him as he's not alone.

"Just keep your mouth silent, Luhan." Minseok scoffs silently, enough for Luhan to hear.

Luhan smirks before turns his head when the one who approaching them is standing beside Minseok.

He knew Minseok feeling.

"Hello, Minseok!" Greeted her.

"You just only see Minseok for these days, Yewon." Luhan jokes.

Yewon laughs.

"Why? I can't do that? He's my friend, okay!" She replies.

"Then, I'm not your friend?" Luhan asks.

"Let's me think first. Mmm, no, you're not!"

"What? Yah, Yewon. How could you?" Replied Luhan a bit mad.

Yewon and Luhan are bickering while walking to their class, left Minseok alone behind.

Minseok's smile slowly fades when he looks his best friend from behind.

*They looked perfect to each other,* thought Minseok.

"Minseok!" Called Luhan.

"Yes, I'm coming!" Minseok replies with a smile when he sees Luhan and Yewon are looking him.

He fasten his step toward them.

"Let's go!"

 

 

In class 3-A.

"Okay, class. Today, we have a new student. I hope you guys can give cooperation to him as he's new here," said the homeroom teacher.

"Sir, it's a boy?" A boy from the class looked annoyed.

"It's a boy?!" The girls looked happy.

"Yes, he's a boy. I really hope you guys can accept him as your new classmates. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir!" All member of Class 3-A solute.

"You can come in now." The teacher says while looking the door.

A boy with cat-like smile walk into the class.

 

 

Minseok scoffs.

School time already over an hour ago but he couldn't go home because of the new student.

"Where is the library?" Asked the new student. He looked nerd.

Minseok points out his finger to the building. He is trying to hold his anger.

"Then, where's the PC room?" Asked him again.

Minseok glares to the new student while biting his bottom lips.

The new student gives him a sheepish smile.

He looks away while pointing the same building as library.

He tries to control his expression face because he didn't want to look mad in front of the new student even in fact, he's really mad right now. Maybe not mad, but annoying. His homeroom teacher asks him -gives him a task- to give a tour to the new student as he's new here but not even one he said stuck in his head. All students already going back home except them.

"It's not that building is library?" That student asks.

Minseok breathes out before breathes in again and replies him.

"Same building." Minseok short reply.

The new student nods.

Minseok looks at his watch.

*Is this boy didn't realizes it already late for us to stay at school?*

He looks up to look the new student. The new student is looking around to remember where is where and what building is.

He didn't why but suddenly his annoying feeling suddenly fades and replaces with a feeling that he cannot describes. His stomach is feeling weird. His heart is beating fast. His face is becoming hot. He just didn't know why.

He's staring at the new student while finding the answer why suddenly his body acting like that. He never feels like that, not even once.
The side face of the new student is looks handsome.

*Wait, did I just say he's handsome?*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter