[3]

Timeless Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[3]

 

Chen sighs.

Even his mother told him not to talk with Xiumin, he will ended up talking to him. No, it's more like yelling to the brunette.

He knows that his mother cannot see Xiumin.

He remembered how he meet Xiumin for the first time.

 

{Flashback}

He walks peacefully.

He woke up early last morning.

He had a breakfast.

His homework already finished.

It's just a perfect morning.

 

He is walking to school.

While he is walking, he saw a boy is playing a ball alone at the field.

There are a field near his house. He sees the field everyday when he walks to school.

Kids from his area neighborhood play football there in the evening.

Most of the kid will play in the field more than they playing game in their room. But not all of them exactly in the field. It's just only their full fragment of their body. It's call 'Second Shadow'. Their Second Shadow can play just like their real body play. They can kick, fall and feel the hurt but their body in their bed. They can identify each other if the kids are using Second Shadow or their real body in the field. This is because the Second Shadow will having a bracelet in silver colour that identify them as a Second Shadow of their body.

Sometimes, he will joins them together with his friends and he never use his Second Shadow.

But he never sees the kids are playing in the morning during school day. Second Shadow can only activate and use after school time end.

They will play and use it during w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter