[17]

Timeless Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is last draft that I make long ago before the feels is lost. I know it will be confusing but let just think this is the additional chapter... It's feels creepy when I watch Luhan's newest mv, 'Promise'. Why must the line story in the mv just like my idea? Okay, maybe not as my writing is still lacking...

 

 

[17]

 

 

"Jongdae!"

He turns around.

"Hey, Chanyeol." He moves to the side to give space beside him for Chanyeol walks with him.

"Where are you heading to, New Student?" The taller boy asks teasingly and loosely handles the stack of books in his hands.

Jongdae almost frowns but he hold it. He doesn't care about the nickname but he's hoping the boy beside him doesn't have the same destination he has.

"The library." He says off-handedly, praying that maybe the taller's decided to relax at PC room after studying for exam.

"No way, me too!"

Mentally groaning, he's climbing the stairs with Chanyeol.

 

 

Chanyeol is a nice classmate. Really noisy, loud and friendly. He's quite popular too. Everyone in the school knows him. But Chanyeol happens to be the type of person he has tried to avoid his whole life.

People like him are too friendly. All touchy feely with absolutely no regard for the concept of personal space.

He's always afraid that Chanyeol will notices how he's looking at Minseok. Afraid if his secret love to Minseok will exposed.

But, for some reason, there's just no avoiding him.

"I'm meeting Yifan there. It's about our assignment. He always busy with his basketball team and council's work. Now, he's free. So, I must use it wisely!"  Chanyeol cackles and Jongdae nod curtly.

When they reach the library floor, Jongdae don't waits for the taller boy to catch up to him, too focus on trying create space between them. But Chanyeol easily catches up, his long legs giving him the ultimate advantage over Jongdae.

"So why are you going here?" The taller continues as he's holding the library door open.

"Assignment." Jongdae replies shortly.

 

 

 

As per usual, the campus library is filled with hushed whispers and plenty of students. Jongdae's eyes scan for an empty table, somewhere Yifan is far away from. The new student don't try to look for him. An empty table catching his attention when fingers suddenly latch themselves around his wrist and the boy forcefully being walked forward.

Jongdae holds a shriek on his tongue as Chanyeol drags him across the library. There's no resisting him-he's too strong. Especially when he's spotted his partner group, who is someone not easy to miss with the good looking face.

 

 

Yifan burrows his eyebrows when they bump into his table. The clumsy Chanyeol done it, not him. Second later, the student council glances back at his book.

Chanyeol slings an arm around the tallest and the most handsome guy (for Chanyeol. Everyone knows Chanyeol calls Yifan those) and glances over his book while he's taking seat next to Yifan.

"You read fantasy? Really, Yifan?" Chanyeol's eyes widen.

Yifan smirks.

"Why not? It's fun!" The council student replies and look over at Jongdae.

"What? You're judging me too?"

Jongdae shakes his head quickly, don't want the tallest guy misunderstand.

"Yifan!" The loud boy calls.

"Shhhh!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter