[4]

Timeless Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

[4]

 

{Still flashback}

The next day.

He walks out from his home. He is wearing his tracksuit and sport shoes.

Last morning, he wakes up early to jogging. He always done it with the kids from his neighborhood but today he just wants something different. He's jogging alone. The kids will join him later to play soccer in the evening.

He starts jogging as soon as he already outside. He jogs to the field. 

When he arrived at the field, he noticed that he's shivering because of cold. He knows it's still early. So he jogs a few round to make he's sweating and to reduce the cold.

While he's jogging, he felt a few drop of water from above. He looks up. The sky looks dark.

*It's about to rain?* he thought.

He just ignores it and continues to jog.

A few minutes later, the rain starts to drop heavily. Chen knew that he couldn't arrive on time at his home even he run fast so he chooses to run to the pavilion. He stays under the roof.

"The rain is so heavy!" He says alone.

He tries produce some friction between his hand to reduce the cold. His tracksuit is damp because of the rain. Luckily, he reaches the pavilion before the storm start in the rain.

He looks the surrounding. Nobody there and he's alone at the field. He sighs slowly.

*I'm alone here and the kids will not come here. The field already wet. They will are not playing the soccer this evening,* he thinks.

While he's spacing out alone, he noticed there is a boy from yesterday. The boy who playing alone. He still wearing the black and white horizontal strip shirt. He is standing up while looking into the rain at the corner of the pavilion. he know that is not a Second Shadow because the boy not having silver bracelet.

 

*What is he doing here?*

Chen is observing what the boy doing.

The boy is handing out his hand to feel the rain. Then the boy smiles but his smile not reach his eyes.

*That smile look like painful but why?* He continues observing the boy. The boy looks up to the sky.

He notices the boy not realizes that he is there too.

Suddenly, the boy shouts.

"Where are you? Where is you when I need you the most?"

Chen startles on his place.

*Who the heck person he's calling?* Chen thought while frowning.

"I'm sorry because make you hurt before. I never thought that you will leave me this soon. You said you love me but why you leave me? It's that because I say I hate you? Now I'm here to say I love you too but where are you? Why I can't find you? You supposedly to be nearby."

The boy continues babbling for about ten minutes.

Chen smiles while looking him because he found it's amusing.

When Chen feels the boy want to turn his head, he looks away.

He turns his body. His back faces the boy.

"It's will be great if another person can see me except him. They can help me to find him. But it will not happens because I'm here because of him. Just him." Chen heard the boy says.

*Can see him? What it's supposed to be mean?* Chen weird.

 

"Excuse me!"

Chen turns his head when he heard a girl voice.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter