[12]

Timeless Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[12]

 

 

Later at that night.

He walks out from his bedroom. Xiumin didn't going up to his room after their fight.

Yejin is staying with them for dinner. It's seem the girl want to spend time to know Xiumin better.

*Hff, she thinks it's worth to know that liar?* He scoffs while wearing his only denim jacket in his wardrobe.

He looks himself in the mirror.

The black V-neck shirt, revealed his surprisingly toned chest and tight jean, embracing his muscled thighs. His dark blue jacket make the aura around him increase.

 

 

The loud music could be heard from miles away and it became even louder once Chen set his foot inside the crowded club with Baekhyun by his side.

The smell of alcohol and cigarettes welcomed them, drunken people are bumping into them as they head towards their friends that are waiting for them at the table.

“You guys are here." Lay says as he sees the two entering the room and smiles at Chen.

The boy takes the seat next to Lay before returns the smile.

Blushing at his crush smile, Lay turned to his Kai and Tao who are talking about things he really didn’t care about.

 

 

Taking the bottle, Chen pours himself a shot of vodka and gulps it down in one go. He closed his eyes and let out a sigh as he felt the unfamiliar burning feeling sliding down his throat. This is first time he drink vodka. After the first shot, he took another one, and then another one, and then another one, until he lost count. He really needs to forget about the brunette at home. He just didn't want to remember him.

A sigh escaped Chen’s plump lips as he takes another gulp of his drink and stared boringly nowhere in particular. This is supposed to be a fun night with his friends for his birthday night party but then they decided to just ditch him and not give a about him.

Kai and Lay are giving their all at the dance floor, while Tao had fallen asleep because he is already too damn drunk to even stay with his eyes open and the night has only just begin. Baekhyun, suddenly missing just after he start drinking.

Chen is lonely…very lonely.  

 

 

"Yah, Chen! Come on! You are in the club now, not in a cafe! let's dance!"

Chen turns his right just to see the dancer stands up beside him. The dancer shows him his famous dimple smile. He turns his head to look at the dance floor and finds the tanned boy is dancing with some boys over there.

*If Baekhyun found out, he will be gonna be mad. Is Kai didn't think first? For sure his boyfriend will get  jealous!* He's thinking about his friends relationship.

"Chen?" The dancer calls.

The boy immediately gives a smile to the dancer to avoid suspicious.

"Yes?"

"Let's dance!" The dancer pulls the birthday boy toward the dance floor.

Chen who already tipsy and almost toward drunk just laughs and joins the dancer.

 

 

Lay and Kai put both of Chen's hands on their shoulder to support the tipsy boy to walk out from the club. Tao already gone back to his house long ago. Baekhyun calls a cab after half an hour the panda boy in his dreams. Baekhyun just notices the birthday boy's hand is wounded when he want to put Chen's arm on Lay's shoulder. Three of them looks each other.

Baekhyun tries to ask the tipsy boy who already not thinking in his right mind about his wounded hand and the answer that they get just, "He's a liar!" before sobbing on Lay shoulder. Again, they looks each other with their furrow eyebrows.

"Who?" asks Lay.

"That liar is..."

That only he says before he fall asleep in Lay's shoulder.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter