Flashback

Were We Meant to Be Destiny?

Your POV

"T-T-Taejin???"

Frick. Why is he here? OMG. Gahhhhhhhh

"Uh...annyeonghaseyo? I'm Kim Taejin and I just came from America:)" I said standing up and flushing bright pink.

"Awwwwkkkwaaarrrrddddddd" Jackson said as he nudged me.

ARGHHHHHHH

 

FLASHBACK

"Taehyung-ah! Hurry up!!!" 

"Arasseo! Taejin, climb on my back."

Kim Taehyung. The alien of the popular group in Bangtan High. Girls swooned whenever he flashed his rectangular smile...but not me. 

"Oppa!!! Just tell them to wait~!!!" I pouted as he dragged me with him to his friends.

"No. We have a surprise for you! Merong~" he said as he picked me up and started running.

Kim Taehyung. Although he may be popular in school, I still see him as my wierd( & crazy) older brother.

We finally made it to the rest of the group.

"You took so looonngggggg."complained Jiminnie Oppa as he threw his bag onto the backseat of the bus.

"Taejin-ah, was Taehyungie chasing ladybugs again?" teased Yoongi Oppa.

"Yah! Hajima!!!" Taehyungie Oppa yelled.

"Taejin-ah, close your eyes." said an unrecognizable male voice behind me.

Suddenly, I felt a blindfold put over my eyes and the laughter of the idiot boys around me. 

I tried to take off the blindfold, but was stopped by a bear hug from someone.

"Keep it on. We have a surprise for you." said the same voice from before.

After around half an hour, the bus finally stopped and the guy who was hugging me carried me out of the bus.

"On the count of three, pull of the blindfold.

ONE.

TWO.

THREE!!!!" the boys yelled from a distance where I couldn't hit them.

I tugged it off and found myself standing in front of...

lotte-world-theme-park.jpg

LOTTE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEJIN!!!!"the derps yelled from around me.

I turned around to face the mysterious stranger who had carried me off the bus to find a familiar face.

"JUNGKOOKIE OPPA!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I wrapped him in a bear hug.

Jungkook had been one of my brother's childhood friends and I hadn't seen him for over two years.

"Happy birthday Taejin." he said as I released him from my hug.

We happily skipped into Lotte World and rode all of the rides a million times.

Then, when it came to dinner, the other guys slowly disappeared and it was just me and Jungkook.

"Oppa, I'm hungry~." I whined to Jungkook.

"Then let's eat so that our little angel won't be hungry :)" he said giving me a cute smile.

wait...cute???

He lead me to a resteraunt and ordered us a big bread bowl with clam chowder inside it.

It tasted HEAVENLY. OHMYGAWSH. It was the bestest thing I had ever tasted in my lifeeeeee.

"Do you like it?" he asked while trying to hide a smirk.

"YESSSSS. It's so good oppa~~~~." I said with a huge smile on my face.

Then, he leaned in and ...

 

 

 

wiped clam chowder off my face.

"If it's so good, then eat it! Don't save it on your face for later!" he said jokingly.

We laughed and finished our dinner with stories of things that have happened for the past 2 years.

I've missed him so much. Honestly, he was the first love of my life.

"Taejin-ah." 

"Yeah Oppa?"

Not hearing an answer, I turned around to face him with a confused look.

And then he leaned in and kissed me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*FIREWORKS GOING OFF*

"Saranghae, Kim Taejin." he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I think i messed this one up. gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jungkookie~~~~♥♥♥

how do you guys like it so far???

teehee^^

i'm so sad:( Did you guys hear? There won't be a Roommate Season 3!!!!!*gasp*

They're cancelling the show because the viewer ratings weren't high enough. And they were planning on having a dinner with both Season 1 and Season 2 members, but something happened and now they're not :(

cri.

on a happy note, EXO NEXT DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG. 

I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODEEEEE

*FANGIRLS AT EXTREME*

asdfghjkl;zdcvbnm

anywho, here's a couple of pics for u guyz 2 fangurl/fanboy over^^

CCKkX6QUkAAb4bR.jpg 963dc4e4655705619328f278c22d1c8a.jpg90f53135cc6863faB5XzvSzCcAAOVfC.jpg

 

and a couple more^^

tumblr_nievtx1mcT1t1hlujo1_1280.jpgtumblr_nbuc1eAOi41txfp3jo1_500.jpg

haha♥

~lurv da one and only sarasquirrel