Hongdae....or Naw? Pt. 2

Were We Meant to Be Destiny?

Woozi and I ran to the food vendors and bought 떡볶이 & 붕어빵 & 오댕.

Soo-Un finally caught up to us with a terrified expression.

"Ummm....Taejin....I just bumped into someone that you REALLY need to talk to..." Soo-Un said while playing with her fingers.

That's weird. Last time Soo-Un was this nervous was when we had caught by the principal when we tried to skip class in 8th grade.

She wasn't even like this for our first stage.

"I'll be right back Woozi Oppa! I think there's someone important that needs to talk to me or something...I'll be RIGHT back so don't eat anything without me!" I said shaking my finger at him as Soo-Un dragged me into the crowd.

"SooUn-ah! Woah! Slow down! Where are you taking me?" 

SooUn looked back at me with a terrified expression.

"Taejin? Is that you?" a voice asked from behind me, causing me to get goosebumps.

SooUn's eyes widened as she yanked my wrist and helped me to disappear into the crowd.

"OH. MY. GOSH. WHO THE FRICK WAS THAT?" I freaked out at SooUn as we ducked into an overly-crowded Etude House.

"How do you not remember??? It was your overly creepy stalker from school! You know!! What was his name again? Lee Tae Joon? Lee Tae Min? Lee Tae...something! I don't know! He's been following us all over the place. I've seen him before and it only just clicked in my brain today." SooUn said as she nervously knocked into a stand full of BB Cream.

We picked up everything and put it back before anyone noticed.

"Wait, but was he the one that you needed me to talk to? Or was there someone els--"
"Jinnie! OMG! I FOUND YOU!!!!" 
"And here SHE is..." SooUn muttered under her breath as she rolled her eyes
*facepalm* NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING.

"Jinnie! Don't you remember me? It's me, Yoon SaeMi!" the girl trilled.

I glued on a fake smile.

"I'm sorry. I think you have the wrong person." I said as SooUn covered her face with a nearby makeup stand.

"Kim Taejin! I KNOW it's you! I saw you on TV just the other day PLUS you're all over the news!" the annoying girl in front of me squealed.

"I'm sorry, but I really think you have the wrong person. My name isn't Kim Taejin." I said putting on my best poker face.

"It's not?" SaeMi looked confused.

"No. It's not. It's--" I quickly scanned the shop until my eyes landed on a nearby worker's nametag.

"It's SaRa. Pak SaRa." I said as I looked her straight in the eyes.

"Oh...sorry....I guess I really did get the wrong person." SaeMi turned around and left.

I let out a sigh of relief.

SooUn came back laughing her head off.

"Oh no. It's not. It's Pak SaRa. Lol Taejin. Where do you get these names anyways?" SooUn snickered as we ran out the store and back towards Woozi Oppa.

"I looked at a worker's name tag. Sheesh! I don't lie every second of my life, you know!" I said sticking my tongue out at her.

"JIHOONIE OPPA!!!" I waved as I ran towards him.

He looked up and grinned seeing us.

"Where did you two go? Our food was going to get cold!" he scolded us as we sat down.

"There was some girl that we hadn't seen in like AGES and SooUn absolutely NEEDED to tell her about us." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ahhhh...you mean a girl that you used to go to school with?" Woozi asked still clueless at what had just happened.

"Yeah...something like that. Anywho, what do you want to do after we eat?" SooUn asked as she finished a 붕어빵.

"Hmmm...let's go shopping!!!" I shouted raising a fish skewer in the air, which accidentally knocked over an open water bottle that Woozi caught.

"Sorree." I sat my tush back down and started to clean the mess I had made.

"It's okay. Shopping sounds like a great idea!" Woozi said giving me a warm smile as he handed me some more napkins.

"OH MY GOSH! Hide!!!" SooUn hissed as she yanked me down under the table.

"What are we hiding for?" Woozi whispered as he crouched down next to us.

"Remember that creepy guy that shouted my name at the after-party yesterday?" I asked stealing a glance over the table.

"Oh yeah! I heard about that from Jisoo Hyung yesterday."

"Well, that guy over there is his cousin. And he used to stalk me back in high school. They're both complete psychopaths." I said shaking my head as I fell on my and leaned backwards against Woozi.

"It's okay. We're here for you." he said with a fond voice as he my hair.

"Will you two cut that out? You look like one of those lovey-dovey drama couples." SooUn hissed with a look of disgust plastered all over her face.

My cheeks flushed as I immediately went back to a kimchi-squat position.

"I think we might have to just pay and go." Woozi said as he peeked over the table to hide his pink face.

"No no no! We can't!" I whisper-freaked-out.

"Why?" SooUn asked with a terrified expression on her face.

"Because we'll waste food!" I said giving her a 'duh' expression.

"Aish! You. Frickin. Idiot!" She exclaimed hitting me after each word.

"OW! STAHP IT!!!!!!" I shrieked.

The three of us froze. Frick. I may have just revealed our hiding spot.

Woozi peeked over the table and let out a sigh of relief.

"He's not there."

"Taejin? Are you okay?" a deep voice asked from above us.

My heart legit stopped.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I prepared myself to hit the guy and run.

I spun around to find myself face to face with.....
 


bahahahaha

sorry

it's been so long since i've last updated!!!! gawsh~ this chappie has actually been in existence for a while now, it's just that it wasn't long enough yet.

so sorry for updating so lateㅠㅠ

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!!!
~lurv da one and only sarasquirrel