Hongdae....or Naw?

Were We Meant to Be Destiny?

Your POV

I dragged Woozi after me as the three of us ran towards the bus stop at the end of the street.

We CANNOT get caught by HaEun....she'll kill us.....FOR SURE.

I panted heavily as I plopped down on the bench next to Woozi.

Soo-Un shook her head at me. "Tsk tsk tsk...Taejin, you're so out of shape."

I glared at her. "Stop nagging me . You're not my mom."

"You're......perfectly.....fine....." Woozi said panting heavier than I was. "If you're.....out of.....shape....then.....what am I?" he asked with a weak smile.

I grinned. 

"We're twinsies! Fun-sized & NOT out of shape!" I shouted as I threw my arms around him and stuck my tongue out at Soo-Un.

Woozi smiled and hugged me back.

"Ugh. You two look like a couple." Soo-Un said rolling her eyes as the bus pulled in.

The three of us boarded the bus and sat in the back.

"So....where are we going today?" I asked hopefully.

Soo-Un always thinks of the best places to go and have fun.

She looked at me with a sinister smile.

"Hongdae."

"OMG YASSSSS" I squealed earning strange looks from the people around us.

"Oh yeah! Taejin, you were on the news this morning." Soo-Un said shoving her iPad at me.

"Oh no...." I groaned as I saw what it read.

Of course. The incident from last night....

Woozi looked over my shoulder and laughed as soon as he saw the article.

"Read it out loud. I DARE you." he said with an evil grin that was almost worse than Soo-Un's.

"Last night, the staff of Koreaboo attended an event held by the companies of the entertainment industry. There were many popular idols and rookie groups there, but this trainee's introductory speech left us a lasting impression. 

'I'd like to say thank you to all the staff, coordi unnis, and most importantly Bang PD-nim for making this happen. I'd also like to thank BTS Oppas and the Roommate cast for watching over us and supporting us as we practiced for this performance. And last, but definitely not least, I'd like to thank you guys for coming out tonight to watch all the performances. I hope you'll guys have a safe trip home, and drink lots of water! Your voices are going to be sore! Thank you~' --Kim Taejin (PROMI2E)"

I groaned.

"I can't read this anymore." I slumped down in my seat as Woozi & Soo-Un cracked up after reading the rest of the article.

"Are we there yet?" I asked impatiently as the two laughed at yet another article about my speech from yesterday.

Woozi checked his watch. "Nope. We still have half an hour to search up your faux pas." he said triumphantly.

I pouted. "Can't we play a game instead?" I whined as Soo-Un cackled at another article.

The two looked at eachother as if they were contemplating on whether we should play a game or continue doing what they were doing. 

"Fine." Soo-Un sighed putting her iPad away.

"What game do you want to play?" Woozi's asked as the look in his eyes brightened.

"Hmmm....let's play Truth or Dare! WITH punishments." I added with a mischievous grin.

"Alright. Who's first?" he questioned after witnessing the competitive exchange.

"Maknae first! Taejinnie~" Soo-Un said with glee as she flipped her hair and shot me an evil look.

Oh boy....

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

Soo-Un and Woozi quickly exchanged hushed whispers and cast sly glances at me.

"If you had to marry someone in Seventeen, who would it be?" Woozi asked me with a triumphant grin.

"...Are you for real right now???" I asked not believing this situation.

"Of course!" Soo-Un said. "Why? He's not HERE, is he?" she asked making things sorta obvious.

"No!" I denied as my face flushed hot pink.

"Then who?" Woozi asked trying to hide disappointment from his voice.

"JiHoonie Oppa!" I quickly muttered before running out of the bus.

I heard laughter following from behind me as the other two came out of the bus.

"I told you she would feel bad!!!" SooUn said dying of laughter.

I glared at her with flushed cheeks. "You're mean." I pouted.

"Awwww. It's okay Taejin-ah. Let's go get 붕어빵! I'll pay!" Woozi said taking my hand.

I grinned and nodded my head.

"Yah! Wait for me!!!" SooUn shouted as we ran towards the food vendors.


so very sorry for not updating in like FOREVER. i swear i'll do a proper update soon.