D-DAY

Were We Meant to Be Destiny?

I woke up to Sistar's Shake It blasting into my ear because of a certain 20 year old idiot.

"WAKE UP TAEJIN!!!! WE NEED TO GO TO DRESS REHEARSAL!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled killing my eardrums.

"Go away Oppa. Let me sleep. It's a Saturday..."I mumbled as I slapped his face away from my ear.

"KIM TAEJIN, THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE. OR I WILL GET JUNGKOOK TO WAKE YOU UP!" he yelled into my face.

"ugh. fineeeeeeeeeeeee."I said pushing him away from me.

"Here." he said tossing me the outfit that he had chosen while I slept.

summer-fashion-outfits-tumblr-yqzvbrt3r.

I grabbed it and ran to the bathroom to get washed up and ready. Dress rehearsal? What dress rehear-OHMYGAWSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I zoomed downstairs full of excitement and ran straight into Jungkook, who had been summoned by the Great And Almighty V to wake me up.

"It's today Jungkook!!!" I shouted happily giving him an unexpected hug.

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast and a glass of orange juice for breakfast. After I finished eating, I was out the door dragging Jungkook with me to go to school.

We reached the bus stop and I was still talking non stop about the performance tonight.

Jungkook just kept laughing and listened to everything that I had to get out of my system.

"Are you that excited Taejin?" he asked as we took our seats in the bus.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I be? I'm so excited I think I won't be able to pay attention in class today!" I said enthusiastically.

"No. You need to pay attention in class. Who will give you your notes if you fell asleep? Nobody."he said sternly.

I pouted. "You sound just like V Oppa."

He laughed and pinched my cheeks. "Ayoooooo, our little baby's all grown up!" he said imitating my brother.

We cracked up and went our seperate ways to get to homeroom.

As I walked into the school I kept on receiving dirty looks from the girls around me.

I'm not popular and that's because I don't try to make my identity known in this school. I don't even have any friends because of that incident in the beginning of the school year with Minki.

"YAH! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FLIRTING WITH MY JUNGKOOK OPPA?" a very familiar stuck-up voice yelled from the back of the classroom.

I rolled my eyes as I turned around in my seat to give the queenka a dirty glare.

"Number one. Jungkook is not YOURS. Number two. I was not FLIRTING with him. Number three. I am someone you DO NOT want to mess with so please just leave me alone." I said using the same sassy tone as my brother.

"Search her bags." she ordered her evil minions.

The two girls strutted over to my desk and dumped the contents of my bag ontp it.

My school books, my wallet, the key to the house and practice room, my BigHit ID, my mini-bag of make-up, and my phone fell out.

They gasped when they saw the ID.

Frickity frack frick.

One of the girls whipped the fake glasses off of my face and started to compare me to the picture.

"OMIGOSH! SHE'S KIM TAEJIN FROM ROOMMATE!!!! OMIGOSH!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!!" she shouted as she fell on her knees and started bowing to me.

le sigh. I swear, everywhere I go there are always strange people. 

"It's fine. It isn't your fault anyways." I said helping her up and shooting a glare at the queenka behind me.

"What's your name?" I asked her as she stood up and looked at her feet.

"I'm Lee Soohyun and this is Kim Yerim ." the girl replied as she pulled her other friend next to her.

"It's nice to meet you two! I hope we can be friends!" I said with a fake smile plastered on my face as the queenka glared at us.

"Class! Get to your seats!" Mr. Kim yelled as the bell rang.

Ugh. This is gonna be a long day...


I ran out of the school building with Soohyun and Yerim.

"See you guys tomorrow!" I yelled as I ran towards my meeting place with Jungkook.

"See you tomorrow and good luck on your performance! Text us!!!" they yelled as they ran towards their bus stop.

I ran to the cherry blossom tree to find Jungkook sleeping on the grass.

"Jungkookie Oppa~" I said as I gently shook him.

He made some funny noises and rolled over.

"JEON JUNGKOOKIE OPPA GET UP BEFORE I CALL V OPPA TO WAKE YOU UP!!!" I shouted into his ear.

He sat up. "What happened?" he asked.

I laughed and just dragged him to the black van that was waiting for us.

I'm so excited!!!!


i am so very sorry for not updating sooner.

i literally just ended vacation yesterday.

anywho, expect more updates^^

~lurv da one and only sarasquirrel