Costume Hunting

Were We Meant to Be Destiny?

They say that time flies by when you're having fun.....except for us, it's "time flies by when you're SUPPOSED to be practicing".

Soo-Un and I practiced our dance five hundred million thousand gazillion times and we were pooped out, so we went on a joy trip with Haeun.

But that "joy trip" didn't last very long because my stupid brother and his friends followed us and dragged us all the way back to the practice room.

So now, Haeun is eating all the yummy things that we bought together  with my brother and his idiot friends and we're locked in stuck in our practice room for practice. 

The party is tonight and we just want a break alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

We've memorized the lyrics.

We've practiced the dance.

We've practiced singing.

We practiced live in front of Bang PD.

We practiced in front of BTS.

We practiced in front of the staff.

We practiced in front of our Roommate family.

We practiced in our room.

We practiced in the living room.

We practiced in front of Haeun fifty million times for crying out loud.

Why can't we get a breakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk???????????????????????

"Stop whining and complaining. That's not going to help us get our food back." Soo-Un said as she poked my side.

"Let's go down to the costume room and see what they have for us there." she suggested to brighten up my mood.

I love looking at costumes, no, clothes in general :)

I pounded the "secret code" on the door to make Namjoonie Oppa open the door. (5 knocks from us, 2 knocks from him)

"What do you want Taejin? And no, you're not allowed to have this beautiful y food." V yelled from his position on the ground where HaEun was braiding his hair.

"We want to go down to the costume room to see if there's anything that we could wear for our performance." I said shooting him a glare as he swallowed my precious potato swirl.

"Do you need anyone to take you? I could show you where it is:)" Jungkook said as he got up hiding a package of my favorite 새우깡 in his hoodie.

"SURE!!!!" I yelled as Soo-Un and I shoved past Namjoonie Oppa out the door.

I heard Jungkook snicker as he closed the door behind him and tossed the bag of 새우깡 at me.

"Thank you soooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhh :))))))))))))))))) I love you. You're the best person in the whole entire universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said as I spun around hugging the bag to my chest.

"Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..............let's go!" Soo-Un said as she shoved me towards the elevator.


Woahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never knew that BigHit owned so many costumes....

racks.jpg

Soo-Un and I wandered around the room looking for something that would suit us.

"Hey Jungkook! Do you think that me and Taejin-"

"Correction. Taejin and I."

"Oh shut up Jinnie. Do you think that Taejin and I should wear matching costumes or costumes that are similar to eachother?" Soo-Un asked as she pulled out a sparkly white poofy dress.

one_shoulder_white_lace_puffy_poofy_prom

"Maybe you two should look for outfits that have matching colors and similar styles." he suggested as he helped me get a pink dress down from the rack above me.

c1i43w-l-610x610-dress-love+air-pink+dre

"Unni. Maybe we shouldn't go all out on something like this. I mean, it's our first performance and all, but do we want to be all sweaty and gross in something pretty like this?" I asked holding up the dress that Jungkook had just gotten down for me.

She sighed. "You're right. Maybe we should go for a casual-fancy look."

I looked down at what I was wearing. I consider this casual-fancy, so....

tumblr_inline_nr6rus8DQS1ro6oa0_540.jpg

"And no Jinnie, your ourfit is not considered casual-fancy. I'm talking about something like Girls' Generation's Genie look."

ggyoona_090622.jpg

le sigh. I went back to hunting for "casual-fancy" clothes.

"How about something like this?" Jungkook asked as he held up a cute outfit.

tumblr-fashion-outfits-summer-74eqotez.j

"I really like it!!!!!!!!!! Can we wear something like that Soo-Uni Unnie? Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top and hot fudge and sprinkles and whatever gummies that you want?" I begged as I ran over to her. 

"Hmmm...."

"Please? Buing buing? Unnie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" I dropped an aegyo bomb.

MWAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!! She always loses when I do that :) 

She bonked me on the head with the dress she was holding.

"Fine." she came down from the step ladder with an outfit similar to mine.

summer-korean-fashion-tumblr-7perbdi0p.j

"YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!" I ran over to Jungkook and gave him a big hug. "Thankyousomuchforfindingthatoutfit!!!WithoutyouIwouldhavebeenstuckhereforanotherfourhours!!!" I said as I released him from his near-suffocating experience.

"You're welcome...?" 

"Now let's get out of here before she changes her mind!" I whisper yelled as I pulled him out the door.

"Bye unni~!!! I'm going back to the practice room!"

"Yah! Kim Taejin! Wait for me!!!" she yelled as the door closed behind me.

We ran towards the stairs and sprinted down them to get to the practice room before her.

When we came back, everything was pitch black and quiet.

"Taejin."

"Huh?"

"I have something to tell you."

"Jungkook? Where are you?"

"I'm right next to you, Taejin.."

"Jungkook? I'm scared." I flailed my arms around me only to brush against something that felt like a spider web. So of course, I shrieked and ran back in the direction that I assumed had came from only to run straight into Jungkook's chest.

"It's okay Taejin." Jungkook said as he caught me and pulled me close.

"Taejin...I need to tell you something...Even if you reject me, I'll understand..."

What in the world is he talking about? We're in a frickin dark hallway with SPIDERS and SPIDERWEBS. How is his voice so calm and soothing? How can he talk about something else when we're in a life or death situation right now?

"Taejin...I think that I still love you..."

Whut.


ahahahahha.....

im not too proud of this chappie :(

anywho, i kept my promise :) 약속

I've been so in love with Exo's Promise all today 

and there's an annoying fly buzzing around me headㅠㅠ

anywho, COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!!!!!!

~lurv da one and only sarasquirrel<3