Practice

Were We Meant to Be Destiny?

School is over...finally.

The teachers were okay I guess.

Anywho, I just arrived at Big Hit with Jungkook and we were greeted by the strangest thing.

tumblr_ne8pht4PV71qivx43o2_500.gif

How I am related to this alien, I have no clue. He must have been switched at birth.

"Hi Yoongi Oppa! Hey Hoseokie Oppa! Where's Soo-Un?" I asked as I avoided the laser beams coming from my brother's eyes.

"She's in the bathroom changing into her practice clothes. I heard you're going to be choosing a song today." Hopi said as he whacked the alien upside the head with a towel.

"Yeah. I'm going to go change too. See you guys later! And make sure V Oppa doesn't go outside like that." I yelled as I speed walked out the door to the bathroom.

Yeesh. That alien. 

I went to the bathroom and changed into my practice clothes. Soo-Un and I are going to be practicing the dances to different popular songs.

b9607075609bcc4a4873f30494c09ec4.jpg

I walked out of the bathroom and looked at the slip of paper that I had received from the front desk. Our official practice room is Room 108.

Great. We're right next to my derpy brotherㅠ^ㅠ

I walked back in the direction of Bangtan's practice room and heard their song 쩔어 blasting out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnbIIXNPtPU 

I poked my head inside and saw Soo-Un, who motioned for me to come and sit next to her.

We sat there and waited for them to finish practicing.

"Do you have the key?" she whispered to me.

"What key? The house key?" 

"No. The practice room key....we're locked out."

"The front desk only gave me a slip of paper that said Room 108. Would Namjoonie Oppa have access to it?" 

"I don't know. Let's ask." she said as they finished.

"Namjoonie Oppa!" I called as I skipped over to him with a bottle of water and a mini-towel.

"Do you have the key to Room 108? The front desk didn't give it to me or Soo-Un when they gave us our practice room slips." I said as he gulped down half the bottle in 3 seconds.

"I think Yoongi hyung has it. He was talking to Bang PD-nim earlier and I saw him giving some sort of shiny thing." he said as he wiped his mouth.

"Oki. Thank you oppa!" I said as I galloped over to Yoongi Oppa and attacked him.

"YAH! KIM TAEJIN!!! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!!" yelled a dripping Suga as I quickly hid the now empty water bottle behind my back and smiled sweetly.

"Oppa, do you have the key to Room 108?" Soo-Un asked as she threw him a towel.

"Yeah. Check the left pocket of my black jacket. It's on the chair next to the camera man." he said as he wiped his face and threw the stinky towel on my head.

Yuck. I threw it back at him and ran towards Soo-Un before he could do anything back to me.

He's too lazy for revenge. He'll end up forgetting about everything^^

We found the key and entered our practice room. Wow. I've never in my life seen anything as beautiful as this. Our own practice room>.<

dance2small.jpg

There was a note on the floor: 

Hello Taejin & Soo-Un!

This will be your practice room during the time of your training period.

You may decorate it and furnish it however you like. 

Work hard! Fighting!

~Bang PD-nim

We found a CD player in the closet and a dock for us to plug our phones in. Wahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited^^

Soo-Un and I sat down on the floor and scrolled through the list of songs that we had come up with overnight even though we had been seperated.


Ugh. It's already been two and a half hours and we still haven't decided on what to do for our performance. Not to say that we didn't practice. 

For warm-ups, we stretched and then practiced Red Velvet's Ice Cream Cake, BTS's Boy In Luv, AOA's Like A Cat, and Apink's LUV. Then we practiced our vocals with Kyuhyun's At Gwanghwamun, Jimin's Hopeless Love, BTS's I Need U, Sistar's Touch My Body, and Miss A's Only U.

We're pooped. Ugh. 

"Unni, what are we going to dooooooooo" I complained as I rolled over from my stomach to my back.

"I don't know Taejin-ah. Wanna call Haeun for a break?" 

"YUSSS!!!! Let's go out and eat 붕어빵 and 떡볶이!!!!" I said enthusiastically as I rolled back onto my stomach. 

ringggg. ringggg. ringgg.

"Yeoboseyo?" 

"Hey Haeu-"

"HAI HAEUN UNNI!!!! WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW? LET'S GO EAT 떡볶이 AND 붕어빵!"

We heard Haeun laughing from the other end of the line.

"Hi Taejin! I'm at JYP practice room right now. We're allowed to have break time in 3 minutes. Do you guys want to meet at the 떡볶이 place near home?" 

"Sure! We'll be there in five. See you soon!"

"Bye!"

I tripped over my feet as I ran to get my brother's jacket from the other room. I know he's still here because I can hear their dance instructor yelling at oppa. LOL. I wonder what he did.

"No no no Taehyung! For the hundreth time, you SUPPORT Hoseok so that he can come up! YOU'RE NOT A TABLE"

Oh boy. I knocked on the wall and eight pairs of eyes turned to me.

"TAEJINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" my alienistic brother said as he ran over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Oppa--I. Cant. Breathe."I said as I tried to wriggle out of his grasp.

"Hey Taejin! Are you on break right now?" Jiminie Oppa asked from his position on the floor.

"Yup! I came to borrow a jacket...you DO have your jacket, right oppa?" I asked as I was engulfed in a bear hug from Hopi Oppa.

"Nope^^. I left the house without my jacket because it was warm outside." he said with an idiotic grin. Ugh. Of course.

I felt something warm being put on me. 

"Here. You can use mine." Jungkook said as he pulled his hoody over my head. 

"Thank you Jungkookie~" I said as I wrapped him in a hug.

"Why Jungkookie? Why not Oppa?" he said as he gave me a smile.

Oh my gosh. His smile. His hugs. His warmth. All these things that had been shoved in a dusty corner in the back of my mind came flooding back to me.

I missed this feeling of being in his arms.

I looked up to him and gave him a genuine smile.

"Where are you planning to go that you need a jacket?" V Oppa asked as he pried me away from Jungkook.

I scowled at him and said "Somewhere. I'm going! Byeeeeeee!!!!"

And with that I closed the door and ran to the elevator.


hey subbies^^

yah...i updated again. idk whut to think about this one...it's a long-ish one:)

comments are EXTREMELY appreciated

~lurv da one and only sarasquirrel