Awkward Hellos and Happy Reunions

Were We Meant to Be Destiny?

Your POV

Wow. This could never be any more awkward than this. 

Ding Dong!

"I'll get it!" Jackson yelled up the stairs as he shoved me aside into Jungkook.

Wow Jackson, really?!?!?!

"So....ummm...hi(?)...Taejin... It's nice to meet you...." Jungkook said as he turned me around.

asdfghjkl; I can't even explain my life anymore. This literally COULD NOT get any worse than this, except for the fact that we're being filmed every single second that we're here. ugh. What even....question MARK. haha.

"MARK HYUNG~!!!!!!! WOOOO~~~~ LET'S GO GOT7!!!!!" Jackson shrieked as he galloped into the living room with a silver suitcase followed by a familiar Dimsum Oppa.

"MARK OPPA~~~~!!!!!!" I shrieked as I ran towards him and was enveloped in a bear hug. 

"It's been a long time, Taejin!" Mark said as he ruffled my hair.

Mark had been my first friend in America when I had gone abroad to study. During the time that I was there, Got7 had been on a hiatus in Cali. I accidentally bumped into them when I came off of the plane because I ran straight into Mark, while looking for my passport, causing him to drop everything that he was holding...so typical of myself. Anywho, I tried apologizing in English, but I guess I had said something extremely absurd because everybody started looking at me really strangely. So, I just picked everything up, gave it back to him, and ran as far away as I could from them. BUT, there was one teensy-weensy problem with that run-in. Somehow, in the mix-up, my passport was switched with Mark's, so I couldn't get past the airport people. UGH. I ended up having to communicate with the security people through a terrible translation by Google Translate. When they finally got Mark over, we exchanged our passports and found out that we were headed in the same direction. That got us to talking and he helped me learn English faster than I would have expected to---

'YAH! WANG JACKSON!!! GET YOUR OVER HERE RIGHT NOW AND HELP ME WITH THE LUGGAGE!!!" yelled Youngji as she led in two new cast members.

"Taejin? Yah! Why are you here???" said a deep voice that I really didn't want to explain myself to.

"Annyeong Oppa~♥" I said as he failed in giving me a flick on my forehead.

"Annyeonghaseyo? I'm Kim Taejin from America." I said introducing myself to Youngji and the new girl.

"Annyeonghaseyo? I'm Lim Haeun and I'm a trainee in JYP." said the girl as she flashed me a shy smile.

I think we're going to become really good friends :) 

"IS EVERYBODY HERE???" Sunny Unni yelled into a loudspeaker as she descended from the stairs.

"Meh. Dongwook hyung, Goop Juice,and Seho hyung aren't here yet." Jackson said as he slouched on the sofa.

"Relax guys. You'll be seeing everyone as family now. No need to be tense!" Joon said as he came out from behind the bookshelf.

I scooched over towards V as Jungkook sat down next to me. I am SO not ready to talk to him...yet...

"Okay. Let's introduce ourselves. I'm Sunny from Girl's Generation :)" said Sunny as she shoved Jackson away from the mysterious envelopes on the table.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Got7's wild and y Jackson imnida." said the derp as he got up and did a flip with no hands. Ugh. Show off.

"Yo Wassup? I'm Joon from G.O.D." 

"Annyeonghaseyo? Kara Youngji imnida." said the girl that Jackson had been teasing.

"Annyeonghaseyo. 5urprise Seo Kangjun imnida." said the guy sitting next to Sunny Unni.

"Bangtan! Annyeonghaseyo? Bangtansonyeondan V and Jungkook imnida!" Jungkook and V said as they stood up and bowed.

"Annyeonhaseyo? Got7's flying member Mark imnida." Mark Oppa said as he stood up and bowed politely.

"Annyeonghaseyo? I'm Lim Haeun, a new trainee at JYP Entertainment." said Haeun as she bowed and sat down next to me.

She gave me a friendly smile and a nudge. Is it my turn already??? gahhhh...

"Annyeonghaseyo? I'm Kim Taejin, a new trainee at Big Hit Entertainment." I said bowing and sitting back down quickly.

I heard an audible gasp from Jungkook and felt a sharp taser from Taehyungie Oppa. Oops. I forgot to mention that to him earlier..oh well^^

Suddenly, the doorbell rang...again.

Ding Dong!

Jackson ran over to get the speaker, but Youngji shoved him aside and got there first.

"Hello, this is Roommate. Who is it?"

"Ah. This is Jeong SooUn, a new cast member." said a voice that sounded vaguely familiar.

"Come in! Come in!" said Youngji as she pressed a button to let the stranger in.

Jackson ran outside to help her with her belongings and the rest of us gathered around the front door to meet her.

The door opened, revealing Jackson carrying a black suitcase with kpop pins covering the handles and pockets.

"EEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!TAEJINNNNNNN~~~~~"yelled a figure as it rushed towards me and suffocated me in a bear hug.

COULD IT BE?

"SOOUN???"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BAHAHAHA. there's a new character^^

i'll upload a pic and description for her later. 

anywho, how do you guys like it so far? 

i actually had most of this all written out a week ago, but then i completely forgot what i wanted to happen when i got home.

teehee^^

comment below on how you found the story^^

~lurv da one and only sarasquirrel

p.s. if there's anyone willing to do it, could you maybe make a cover for this? i tried making one, but it would't' let me upload it.:(