I'd Rather DIE Than go to Practice

Were We Meant to Be Destiny?

I spun around to find myself face to face with Jungkook.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" SooUn asked flushing a light shade of pink. 
Hmmmm....something seems fishy.....

"I didn't feel like going to practice so I ditched." he shrugged as I yanked him under the table.

"Why are you guys hiding? Did you do something wrong again?" he asked giving me a stern look.

I let out a sigh of exasperation and shook my head. 

"It's that stalker guy from high school. Lee Tae Joon. Remember him? Now let me hide!" I whispered while chewing on a 붕어빵 that I had managed to snatch from the table.

Jungkook gave me a strange look and ruffled my hair. "Let me go talk to him. I'm pretty sure he was a chill guy." 

My eyes widened in shock as I watched Jungkook go up to TaeJoon and tap on his shoulder.

"OH. MY. GAWSH. HOW THE HECK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET OUT OF HERE?!?!?!!?" I whisper yelled to Woozi & Soo-Un.

Soo-Un just shook her head at me in disbelief while Woozi gave me a sympathetic look.

"Jungkook-sunbaenim went out there to distract this....TaeJoon...leaving us free to go." Woozi said helping me button up my coat.

"Here." he said handing me another stick of fishcakes. "Okay. All set?" he asked giving me a smile.

"Yeah!" I beamed.

"Ugh. You guys are totally perfect for each other. Just start dating already." SooUn huffed watching us with a disgusted look on her face.

I flushed a bright pink and looked away while nibbling on the fishcake.

"I-i-it's not like that...." Woozi stuttered.

Oh.....Well I shouldn't like LIKE-LIKE him...I mean...he IS an IDOL.....

I looked at Soo-Un to find her reading my face.

OMG. I'm so screwed.

She sighed and shook her head. She knows me WAY too well. cri.

"Come on you two lovebirds. Let's escape while we can. We still need to go to practice." SooUn said sighing and brushing off the dirt on her leggings.

"I'd rather DIE than go to practice." I whined falling backwards on to my bum as I brushed off the dirt on my pants.

"Taejin, just climb on to my back. I'll piggy-back you." Woozi said watching me struggle.

"Oh no no no! That would be a burden to you. It's okay. I can run^^" I said quickly not wanting to cause any misunderstandings.

"It's not a burden Tae---oh my gosh. They're coming this way. Let's go! NOW! HURRY!!" he said panicking and grabbing my bag.

I quickly climbed on to his back and he burst off like a cannon, leaving SooUn behind in the dust laughing at us.

I saw her running after us with her bag laughing like a madwoman.

By the time she caught up to us, Woozi and I were both red in the face from having the wind blow against us.

"Where are we?" I asked him as he set me down.

"I.....don't.....know....." he panted.

"omigosh. Are you ok?"

"I'm.....fine......You're okay though......right?"

"Yeah yeah. I'm fine." I said putting my hands on his cheeks to find them freezing cold. 

"You're so cold!!!" I exclaimed 

"No, I'm fine. Don't worry." he said smiling and patting my head affectionately.

"Thanks for ditching me guy---oh.... I see...." SooUn said with an evil smirk on her face.

"OMIGOSH>.< NO SOOUN IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!!" I freaked out as she looked back and forth from me to my hands on Woozi's face.

We quickly separated from each other and stood there awkwardly.

"Anywho, you two really had no reason to run. Jungkook and TaeJoon weren't even coming towards the table. Jungkook took TaeJoon into some sort of arcade acfross the street." SooUn said shaking her head as she sat down on a bench.

"Where are we?" I asked SooUn. "I haven't been back in Korea for very long...."

"We're just outside of the shopping center in Hongdae. There should be a bus stop nearby. You guys need to go to practice, right?" Woozi asked stiffly.

"NO WAY HOSEA! I am NOT going to practice!" I pouted planting my feet firmly in the ground.

"I'd rather DIE than go to practice!" I shouted earning strange looks from people around us.

Woozi's eyes widened as he slipped a face mask on to hide his identity.

"Why? Aren't you training to be an idol though?" he asked sitting down awkwardly next to SooUn.

"Yeah...but they tease me with food...." I groaned thinking about the time BTS wouldn't let me eat my precious 새우깡.

SooUn laughed. "That's true though. But we haven't even been training for that long..." she said with a smile.

"At least there aren't any cameras following us today. It's almost like we're normal people again." I said leaning backwards and resting my head on Woozi.

"How is it like living with the Roommate cast?" Woozi asked as he started playing with my hair.

"It's....interesting I guess. I mean, I'm finally living with my brother after who knows how many years. I find my best friend from when we were younger, and we end up being in the same company. My oppadeul from California are here too. And....just yeah. Everything's pretty great!" I said smiling in content.

"Hyung? Is that you?" a young boy asked approaching us.

Woozi's eyes widened in recognition as he came closer.

"Chan-ah! What are yo udoing here?" he asked stiffening up.

"Well...you see.....I kinda....skipped....practice?" he said scratching the back of his head while looking down at his shoes.

"I thought that you were still composing in the back room..." he added biting his bottom lip.

"I actually never came in...." Woozi said being equally awkward.

"Did the other kids skip too?"

"Hoshi Hyung did. And same with Dokyummie Hyung and Seungkwannie Hyung. We all came here to hide from Manager Hyung." Dino said scuffing his shoes.

Woozi sighed.

There was an awkward silence shared between the four of us before it was shattered by a certain idiot.

"TAEJIN!!!!" the four of us looked up to see the Bangtan member run towards us while flailing his arms.

"GO TO PRACTICE RIGHT NOW BEFORE WE ALL GET CAUGHT BY BANG PD-NIM!!!!" he said screaming as he ran past us.

"WHAT?" SooUn shouted.

"HE'S RIGHT BEHIND ME!!!!"

We turned to see the side profile of the friendly T-Rex coming towards us.

"OMIGOSH!!! RUN!!!!" she shouted.

I LIED. I'D RATHER GO TO PRACTICE THAN DIE BY THE HANDS OF BANG PD-NIM!!!! 


so very sorry for the crappy chapter.

i was stuck with a writer's block and i only just got inspiration today based off of a friend.

cri

so very sorry. omg

anywho, i promise that i'll try to update more often

and COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!!!
~lurv da one and only sarasquirrel