FUN DAY WITH FUN BOYS

Were We Meant to Be Destiny?

Your POV

When I finished perfoming Seventeen's Adore U, I caught Jungkook staring at me...

I don't even know anymore. Cri. I think that I might still love him.

But that's not possible! I went through this whole entire counseling thing with GOT7 Oppas and they said that I was definintely over him! So why do I feel this fluttering feeling in my stummy?

I went back to where Taehyungie Oppa was and plopped myself down next to him only to find myself being lifted off the ground by Jungkook.

WhUt???

"Don't sit down right after you've performed. You can get cramps." he said with a caring tone.

"O-o-okay. Thanks." I said flashing a teeny weeny smile.

Soo Un went up to perform. I wonder what she's going to be performing.

"I'll be performing Uniq's EOEO." Soo Un said with a smile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PykcoM0I1Fk

(pretend that's soo un^)

I clapped really loudly for my unni♥^^

She's so good at dancing!!! I wish I was better...

"GOOD JOB TAEJIN AND SOOUN! YOU PASSED THE TEST!" boomed a loud voice from a speaker in the middle of the celing.

Question Mark.

OMG! BANG PD-NIM JUST STEPPED OUT OF THIS DOOR IN THE MIRROR. WHUT EVEN. WAS HE WATCHING US PERFORM. THAT'S  NOT EVEN A QUESTION. OMG. TAEJIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

"Annyeonghaseyo Bang PD-nim." Soo Un and I said brightly in unison as we bowed.

"Annyeong~ Congratulations! You guys passed the first phase of the trainee testing!" he said with a dino-smile on his face.

I swear he looks like a fluffy T-rex.(no offense to him or anything)

"The two of you have a lot of potential. I'm thinking about making a girl group, but a duo would be good too. You two are definitely the best out of all the trainees I've seen so far." he said with a warm smile.

He handed both me and Soo Un a card. 

"I'm inviting the  two of you  to a party with all the artists from the different entertainments. You'll be able to meet your role models and the artists that you love and look up to. I know you two haven't had practice with eachother yet, but I hope you guys can get something ready for that night. It would be great to 'leak' a couple of trainees, you know?" he said while wriggling his eyebrows.

We laughed at his silly gestures and accepted the invitation.

"You guys worked hard. Now listen, this is the ONLY time that I'm doing this, but I'll let the nine of you out early. Go have fun with eachother. Get to know eachother. I'll give you money to spend. Enjoy your day!" he said as he handed Namjoonie Oppa a credit card. 

And with that, he went out the door and left the room speechless.


"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE GOING TO LOTTE WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD~~~" Soo Un yelled as we got in the black van that drove me here.

It was exciting....but it had....memories...

Memories that would be better if they were forgotten.

Taehyungie Oppa let me sit next to Soo Un, but he made sure that Jungkook was next to me.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY????

We got to Lotte World and the members dispersed leaving me with Jungkook.

Of course. I should have known that this was going to happen. We're just lucky that the Roommate filming team told us that they would let us be on our own during our "one-day vacation".

Ugh...I wish Soo Un would have at least stayedTT^TT

Traitor. Meh.Cri. 

"So, uh...Taejin. How have you been?" Jungkook asked me awkwardly.

*sigh* What do I do?????

"I've been good. How about you?" I asked looking up at him.

"I've been doing well....I guess..."

"Lol. You GUESS? Come on, Jungkook. There's no need to be awkward. Oki?" I said looking him straight in the eye.

He smiled.

"Yeah. Ok. But Taejin....I have something to tell you first."

"What is it?"

"I'm really really really really really really really sorry for what I did that day back in high school....before you left. I've been regretting it every second for the past few years....and.....I've missed you.....a lot." he said as he looked at the ground.

"Jeon Jungkook."

He looked at me.

"I missed you too."


mwahahahaha

double update^^

luv you guys♥

~lurv da one and only sarasquirrel^^