In Which HaEun Comes Up With A Perfect Idea

Were We Meant to Be Destiny?

I ran to the elevator and pressed the button to find Soo-Un inside. 

I'm so excited to see Haeun!!! We haven't seen her that much lately because of our trainee schedule and school and ugh.

"TAXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Soo-Un yelled as we got outside of the Big Hit Entertainment building.

Unlike in dramas, the taxis DO NOT come up to you in a matter of 3 seconds. It actually took us 15 minutes to get one.

*le sigh*

We got into the white taxi and reached our destination in a matter of 5 minutes. Soo-Un and I both contributed in paying the taxi driver. 

"Last one to get to the 붕어빵 stand has to pay!" I yelled as I ran towards the stand leaving Soo-Un next to the taxi.

"YAH! KIM TAEJIN!!!!!!!"I heard her yell from close behind me.

I ran as fast as I could and reached the stand out of breath.

"I....beat.....you...."I panted as Soo-Un came up to the stand.

"HAI TAEJIN AND SOO-UN!!!!!!"shouted a familiar voice.

"HAEUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

"When did you get here?" 

"Did you wait long?"

"How was JYP?"

"Are you going to be in a group?"

"Are you gonna be a duo like 15&?"

"How many trainees are in JYP?"

"Woah woah woah! Slow down!!!" Haeun said laughing as we ate our fishcakes.

We sat there and talked and ate until I felt a buzz coming from Jungkook's pocket.

Jungkook: It's 3 in the morning. Where are you guys? HaEun isn't back yet either. Are you guys together? Come home soon!

"OMG! I didn't realize that it was 3 in the morning already!!!" I said out loud as I read his text.

"What? Already? But we haven't even started to talk about our song!!!" Soo-Un whined as she tried (and failed) to hail a taxi.

"Ooh! A song? What for?" Haeun asked as she managed to grab a taxi for the three of us.

"We have to perform something for the party with the other entertainments but we don't know what to perform." I pouted as we piled into the taxi and handed the driver our address.

"Ahhhhh. THE party? I'm performing Miss A's Only You with three other female trainees.

"Ooh! Were any of them on Sixteen?" Soo-Un fangirled.

"Actually, yes! All three of them were. I'm working with Chaeryeong and Chaeyeon, and Somi^^" she squealed.

"OMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATTTT?????" Soo-Un freaked out. 

"You're so luckyyyyyy!!!! We don't even know what to do yetㅠㅠ." I whined.

"Maybe you guys should do a mix of songs. Then, you can do a variety of popular songs and you wont have to worry about which song to choose."she suggested.

"OMGGGGG!!!! THAT'S SUCH A GOOD IDEA!!!! I LOVE YOU UNNI!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!" I yelled as we got out of the taxi.

"Sorry for her craziness. She had one too many fishcakes today." HaEun apologized to the taxi driver as she handed him the money that we pooled together.

I pressed the doorbell repeatedly.

We. Must. Start. Looking. For. Songs. TODAY.

"Coming! Coming! You're very impatient!!!" yelled a voice from inside.

CLICK

I sprinted up the walkway and into the house and ran straight into Mark.

"Hai Mark Oppa! I'm busy. Scuze meeeee!!!!" I said as I gave him a quick hug and ran upstairs.

I heard him laughing downstairs as he got the same greeting from the other two.

"Yah....Kim..Tae.....jin.......why....do...you....always...have...to.....run....?" panted Soo-Un as she collapsed onto her bed.

"Tehet!" I gave her a peace sign like Jo Myung Soo from the Heirs.

kJ0ahqb.gif

"LOL. Anywho, what songs do you have in mind, Unni?" I asked as I rolled onto my tummy.

"How about Mamamoo's Um Oh Ah Yeh, EXID's Ah Yeah, Sistar's Shake It, Girl's Day's Ring My Bell, and Big Bang's Bang Bang Bang?"

"Call! And how about BTS's Dope, Seventeen's Adore U, BESTie's Excuse Me, KARA's Cupid, AOA's Heart Attack, and BTOB's It's Okay?"

We spent the rest of the night mixing the songs together to get the perfect track for our perrormance.


Oh Ladiesssss This is your story~잘 듣고 널 찾아봐

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is that annoying phone??????

The only reason why I changed my alarm was because I watched GoodMorning Seventeen, but now I understand why Woozi was so annoyed with Seungkwan.

Whut even? Where's my phone???

I sat up and looked around. On my right was HaEun, who had faceplanted onto the laptop where my phone was currently plugged in (causing my alarm to be even louder) and on my left was Soo-Un, who had a Sharpie mustache on her face.

I distinctly remember doing that to her last night as we were mixing the songs. OMG! THE SONGS!!!!

"HaEun-ie Unni! Wake Up!" I whisper-yelled.

"addsfkjkfa"

"UNNI!!!!"

"huh?" she looked at me with her half-open eyes

I pointed at the laptop that she had been using as a pillow.

"Oh! We finished!" she said with a large smile. She took a look at Soo-Un and burst out laughing. 

"SooUn-ah! Ireona! Get up! You can't be late for school~" she said gently shaking Soo-Un as I made a run for the bathroom.

"Huh?" I heard Soo-Un say half-heartedly as she stood up from the floor.

"Isn't it a Saturday? We go to work later. I don't want to go to the cafe yet." she mumbled as she faceplanted on the floor again.

lol. Cafe? What is she even talking about?

"Unni! We have a meeting with Bang PD-nim today! Hurry up!" I yelled from the bathoroom where I had finished getting ready.

V had left an outfit on the foot of my bed with a note saying that Bang PD-nim scheduled a meeting with us this morning.

superthumb.jpg

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDD:)


this was not my best.

im sorry. ugh. my mother took away my phone and im just so blugh rn.

i shall write a better chapter soon:)

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED

~lurv da one and only sarasquirrel