Peformance Time

Were We Meant to Be Destiny?

Soo-Un was waiting inside the waiting room for us when we arrived at the venue.

BTS was sharing a waiting room with us and the rest of the trainees since our company isn't as big as the others.

"Taejin! You're here! Get changed in to your outfit fast! We have to do our dress rehearsal next. All the other trainees already went and Haeun's group just went up right now." Soo-Un said quickly as she shoved me into the dressing room.

I changed into my outfit and was pulled into hair & make-up by the stylists as soon as I got out of the dressing room.

They had me all made up in less than 5 minutes and then we were ushered to the stage.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are Jeong Soo-Un and Kim Taejin from Big HIt Entertainment! Please look after us well!" we shouted as we bowed to the staff and PD-nims.

"Music cue in three...two...one!" said one of the staff.

We performed without any mistakes and finished with a flair.

"Thank you!" we said in unison bowing again.

We made our way off stage to find the next trainees from Big Hit.

"Good luck! It won't be that hard." I said to a girl that was pale and trembling.

She gave me a weak smile and then made her way on stage.

I kinda feel bad for not getting to know the other trainees better...

"Taejin! You did great!!!" said a deep voice from above me.

"Oppa! You saw?" I asked giving V a hug.

"Of course! I've never seen trainees make no mistakes on a rehearsal stage before^^" he said proudly as he patted my head.

"Now let's go eat! I think Jin Hyung's going to eat all our food." he said as he dragged me back to the waiting room.

We walked into the waiting room to find over half the food already gone in Sukjin Oppa's stomach.

"OPPAAAAAA!!!!!!! YOU ATE ALL THE FOOD?????" Soo-Un shouted as she noticed the missing food.

Jin looked up guiltily and ran towards the coordi unnis to get his hair and make-up done so that Soo-Un wouldn't hurt him.

The remaining BTS members, Soo-Un and I split the rest of the food up and ate quickly since we were supposed to perform directly afterwards and watch the other groups.


"Hey Soo-Un, don't you think we should come up with a name? It's kinda weird just performing without a group name, you know?" I whispered to Soo-Un as we walked towards our assigned audience seats.

"Yeah...but what should we call ourselves?" she whispered back as the performances started.

We decided to pass notes instead of talking.

I don't know. Are we going for a cutesy image or a tough image?~TJ

Knowing Bang PD-nim, he's probably gonna try and put us in a tough image but I think we're more the cutesy type.~SU

How about Promi2e?~TJ 

That sounds good^-^ ~SU

Then let's introduce ourselves as PROMI2E when we go up to perform. I'll tell Jungkook to tell Bang PD-nim since he's sitting next to him. ~TJ

OK~SU

I took out my phone and texted Jungkook asking him to tell Bang PD, which he did.

Bang PD turned around and gave us a thumbs up and gave us one of his famous dinosaur smiles.

He then took out his phone and texted something to someone.

"PROMI2E, you're on deck!" said a staff member holding a clipboard.

I smiled as we made our way backstage. We watched HaEun's group perform.

"Good luck!" HaEun whispered to us as she walked by us.

3....2....1

We walked on stage and were greeted with applause.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Big Hit's trainees PROMI2E imnida!" 

omigoshomigoshomigoshomigoshomigosh

Seventeen's here! And KARA and Got7 and Girls Generation and SHINee and Big Bang and 2ne1 

asdfghkj;lj;lkjasfkja

The lights dimmed as the music started.....here we go!