In Which We Are Given Our Rooms

Were We Meant to Be Destiny?

"It's me! Jeong Soo-Un! Hoseok's adopted younger sister!!!"

What...? When did Soo-Un get adopted? How come I didn't know about this???

Taehyungie Oppa pulled me aside and took me out to the backyard as Soo-Un introduced herself to the Roommate Cast.

"Taejin-ah, I know that this may come as a surprise to you since you were in America for all these years, but what Soo-Un is saying is true. Her parents died in a car accident a couple of months after you left, and we didn't want to tell you because you were just starting to adjust to your surroundings in LA." 

I froze. What?

"I'm sorry Taejin. I knew we should have told you, but Soo-Un said to just leave you alone and Hopi Hyung's parents adopted her because he was the second closest to her after you." Oppa said as he met my gaze.

"Now, don't act like you know anything. She's probably going to tell you about everything herself. Let's go inside. It looks like they're about to assign rooms or something." he said as he pulled me indoors. 

What exactly have I missed while I was in America???

We came back inside and sat down just as Sunny Unni pulled out 2 hats with slips of paper in them.

"We are going to assign rooms now:)" she said as she shuffled over and sat down.

She held up a pink hat. "The girls choose from this one, and the boys choose from the blue one. We're going to pick the rooms from youngest to oldest. Who's the youngest girl and the youngest boy?"

"I was born in 1999. How about you guys?" asked Haeun as she played with her fingers.

"I was born in '99 too. Taejin, aren't you born in 2000?" Soo-Un asked with a wicked smile.

Shoot.

Haeun and Soo-Un shoved me forward just as Jungkook stood up in front of me.

"Sorry." I said avoiding eye contact. Ugh.

I shot Soo-Un a glare and she replied with a mini-heart. 

I stuck my hand in the hat and pulled out a slip of paper.

"I have Room 1." Jungkook and I said simultaneously.

We looked at eachother.

NO NO NO! THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!! WHUTTT???? HOW CAN I BE PAIRED UP WITH A JERK LIKE HIM? AND ISN'T THERE SOME KIND OF RULE TO MAKE GIRLS ROOMMATES WITH GIRLS????

Sunny Unni took our slips of paper and looked at them again.

"Joon Oppa! Did you write the slips for the guys? Or was it Jackson?" she asked with a strange look on her face.

"It was Jackson! I didn't do anything!!!" Joon said as he stuck his hands in the air.

"Wae? Wae? Wae? What did I do?" Jackson said as he stood up.

"YAH! The boys don't have Room 1! They have Room 4!!!!" Sunny Unni said as she bopped him on the head with a pillow.

"Oops."

"Mianhae Jungkook-ah. Just pick again." she said as she shot Jackson a dirty look.

"I have Room 5."

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Jackson burst out laughing causing Kangjoon to shove him off the couch.

Awww. Poor Jungkookie. Wait. What? Ew. I shouldn't be feeling bad for him.

It took around 2 hours for us to get our room assignments. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Room 1~ Taejin, Soo-Un, Haeun 

Room 2~ Sunny, Gookju, Youngji

Room 3~ Jackson, Kangjoon, Mark

Room 4~ Seho, Dongwook, Joon

Room 5~ V, Jungkook

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everybody set to bringing their luggage to their designated rooms. Once Soo-Un, Haeun, and I came to our room, we explored the room. We're trainees, what do you expect us to do? 

"Which bed do you want?" I asked them. 

"It doesn't matter to me^^" Haeun said with a smile.

"Let's play a game. Loser gets the last pick." Soo-un said with an evil glint in her eye.

"OK! Call~ What game?" I said as I bounced onto the couch next to her. 

"Let's play Rock, Paper, Scissors." Soo-Un said.

"Nawwww. That's so basicccc." 

"How about Ultimate Rock Paper Scissors? The person who's left standing and not in a split, wins." Haeun suggested.

"YASSSS! I LUV YUUUUUUU. I WILL WIN THIS!!!!!" I said with glee.

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOOT!" we yelled in unison.

I lost...

"awwwwww. Is our maknae the loser????" Haeun said pinching my chubby cheeks.

"STAWWWPPPPP." I said as I fake pouted.

The three of us have already gotten so close.

Haeun had won and she chose the bed closest to the window.

Soo-Un chose the bed closest to the bathroom.

So, I got the bed in the middle^^

I like being in the middle anyways:)

We unpacked some of our clothes and belongings and then came outside to the den where the rest of the Roommates were.

"What were you guys doing? You're so loud." Taehyungie Oppa said as he smacked the back of my head with a pillow.

I made a face at him. "We were having fun. Wae? Were you bored without us?" I shoved the pillow into his face.

"What exactly is your relationship with V that you speak in banmal with him?" Dongwook asked as he watched V taser me.

"He's my older brother."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mwahahah:)

i updated just like i promised^^

i hope you guys liek it 

~lurv da one and only sarasquirrel