It's All My Fault~Jungkook's POV

Were We Meant to Be Destiny?

Jungkook's POV

Why did Tae Hyung have to spill his Jjajangmyun on me? Cry.

I took my shirt off to examine the stains on my favorite white t-shirt.

The door knob turned. Huh?

Frick. Why is Taejin here? Frick. I don't have my shirt on. Frick. Frick. Frick. What do I do?

"HYUNGGGGG!!!!!" I yelled as I kicked the door shut.

"What's wrong Jungkook?" V asked as he walked towards the door and started to open it.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!" I kicked the door shut again as he opened it revealing half of Taejin's horrified face.

Frick. She's probably thinking about how fat I am. She hates me. And for a good reason too. *sigh*

"What is it Jungkook? Are you afraid to show the trainees your shirtless body?" he asked as he wriggled his eyebrows.

"No. Just get me a shirt." I said as I breezed by him towards the closet.

"By the way, Hopi Hyung, your sister's here with Taejin." I yelled out from behind the closet door where I was hiding.

"SOO UN-AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

I heard heavy footsteps running towards the door. I peeked through the crack in the closet door to see Soo-Un engulfed in one of Hopi Hyung's suffocating hugs. Haha! Serves her right for bringing Taejin here. Why are they even here anyways?

"Jungkook-ah! Come out of the closet! We all know that you're in there!" Jin hyung yelled as he threw open the closet door to reveal my ness.

Agh. So embarassing. 

"Where's your shirt?" Soo-Un asked while trying to hold back her laughter.

"Ask V Hyung." I said as I shot him a glare.

"Why me? I didn't do anything." he said with an innocent grin as he played with Taejin's hair.

Taejin batted her brother's hands away as she leaned in towards Soo Un's ear to whisper something. What are they talking about? I hope it's not about me. I know that she probably hates me. I still feel extremely sorry for what I did, but no matter how many times I apologize to her, I know she won't forgive me. She never will....because what I did, was a terrible thing to do. And I still regret it, every single second of my life.

~FLASHBACK~

"Oppa~♥"

I turned around to find Taejin hiding her hands behind her back.

"Taejinnie!!!!" I ran towards her and twirled her around.

She hugged me tightly and buried her face into my chest.

"Oppa. I have to tell you something." she said into my chest.

"What is it? Is there something wrong?" I asked as I pulled away from the hug.

"Ani. It's just that...I'm leaving to America..." she said as she looked at the ground.

"What?..." I said softly.

This can't happen. I finally came back from LA and now, she's leaving me. 

We've only been together for two months. We haven't even had our 100th day yet.

"I really don't want to go Oppa...but Mom and Dad are forcing me to now that Taehyungie Oppa's been accepted to Big Hit Entertainment. They said that I should go to America to learn another language so that I can do well in life, but I just can't!" she said with tears streaming down her face.

"I can't..."

She broke down and started to sob.

I was frozen. Why does she have to leave me? I finally got the guts to confess to her that day at Lotte World and she's already leaving me. I've liked her for so long...

"....when....?" I asked as I looked at my useless hands that wouldn't comfort her couldn't comfort her.

"A-a-a-as soon as sc-sc-school is o-o-over-r." she said so softly that only I could hear her.

"........oh...."

She sighed and wiped her tears with the back of her hands. She was trying so hard not to cry, but the tears kept streaming down her perfect face.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye, I guess. It's not like I really liked you that much anyways..." I said as I looked down at her.

She bit her lip and choked down the sobs that were coming up.

I started to walk away. The pain in my heart is killing me. I want to hug her. I want to tell her that everything is gonna be alright. I want to take her in my arms and tell her that I'll find a way for her to stay, but I can't.

I ruined everything by telling her that one little white lie. She's going to be heartbroken. I feel terrible. I wanna kill myself. Why did I ever say such a thing like that? 

I want to take everything back. Put my life on rewind. Take me back to that moment. Tell her that everything's gonna be alright. Tell her that I've loved her ever since I first met her, but now I can't....I just....can't.....

~FLASHBACK END~

When I broke up with Taejin, I was depressed for the rest of that year. I would plaster a smile on my face every morning to school and come back home depressed and wanting to kill myself. I stayed overnight at PC rooms and saunas.

I couldn't go home. Taejin would be there.

Although she wasn't there in person, her pictures were all over my wall. Her caring notes were all organized in a cute little box on my desk where I could read them everyday. Her "unimportant" small gifts were all stored in a box next to my bed. The teddy bear that she embroidered our names into was on my bed. The couple clothes that we had bought together were in my closet.

I had the hardest time getting over her until I was recruited to Big Hit Entertainment.

By cooincedence, I bumped into all of the Bangtan High hyungs. They decided to put us into a group called BTS, Bangtan Boys. The seven of us moved into a dorm together, so I was stuck with facing Taehyungie Hyung every single day of my life. That also meant that I had to stop avoiding my home and go pack everything up to move into the dorm.

When I finally came home, everything was left in my room...untouched. I missed Taejin...a lot. I packed up every single last sticky-note and eraser animal that she gave me and brought those to the dorm. Even though she hates me, I'll still love her...because I've always loved her...and that will never ever ever change.

"YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK! PUT THE SHIRT ON!!!" Namjoon Hyung yelled in my face as he waved a black LK shirt in the air.

"H-h-huh? O-o-oh. Thanks hyung." I said as I quickly pulled it over my head.

"Taejin and Soo Un are the trainees that we're going to be mentoring." Yoongi hyung said as he gave me a wicked smile.

I swear I'm gonna kill him after Taejin and Soo Un leave.

"Are there any other trainees that are supposed to come?" I asked as I stared at Taejin who was looking at the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Nope! Just us~" Soo Un said as she happily hooked her arm around Taejin's neck.

Taejin's eyes jumped from the floor to me, then to Soo Un, then back to the floor.

"Well then, let's see what you two can do!" Jimin said as he gave a seductive look to the girls

I elbowed him. "What are you doing hyung? You're acting so weird!!!!" I hissed into his ear.

"What? Are you jealous? Is Kookie jealous that I can talk to Taejin and HE can't???" Jiminie hyung taunted as he skipped to V Hyung who was shoving Taejin towards the center of the floor.

"Oppa! Stop!!! I don't wanna go first~~~" she whined. 

"Nope! You HAVE to go first. Kim family tradition!" he said with a goofy grin.

She sighed. She knew that she had lost. LOL. I wonder what she's going to perform. 

She turned around and stuck her tongue out at V. So childish....and cute...

"I'll be performing Seventeen's Adore U" she said with a sweet smile.

V crept over to the lights and switched everything off but the center ones.

She laughed quietly and then the song started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cofxoe42yZo

(pretend that's her^)

Her performance was flawless...

She turned around and we made eye contact.

Her smile faultered a little, but she kept it on her face, just like a celebrity would.

I started to clap. My hyungs followed after me and soon the room was filled with the sound of applause.

Kim Taejin, I wonder, if I asked you to be my girlfriend again, would you say yes?


bahahahah^^

i updated again♥

have you guys seen seventeen???

they're so perfect♥ 

omg. i love joshua & vernon & woozi♥♥♥

~♥lurv da one and only sarasquirrel^^