Roommate Much?

Were We Meant to Be Destiny?

Your POV

Where is Sunny Unni? *sigh* She promised me that she would meet me at Carousel 8 at 7:00 AM(KST) at the airport that I’m arriving at in Incheon. I check my white G-Shock watch for the gazillionth time this morning. It’s 7:30 and I’m starving and tired.

“TAEJIN-AH!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! It’s been too long!!!!!! I’m so sorry for being late!!! The kids wouldn’t wake up…” said Sunny as she ran over to me.

“Unni~I missed you sooooo muchhhh~~~~” I said as I gave her a hug.

“umm….hi. I’m Jackson from Got7. Nice to meet you…” said a familiar tall guy with a Supreme shirt.

“oh! Annyeonghaseyo? I’m Taejin Kim from America. It’s nice to meet you too!” I replied with a smirk.

“You speak English? YES!!! Joon-hyung!!! SHE SPEAKS ENGLISH!!!! WOOHOO!!!” screamed Jackson as he started to twirl around the airport.

“Uh, hi. I’m G.O.D.’s Joon. I was born in America too. Sorry about Jackson…he’s a little rowdy…” said an older looking man with his hair dyed blonde.

“Hi! It’s nice to meet you! Wow…how many people do you live with?” I asked.

“Ummm…there were around twelve including me, but there’s going to be more people leaving and more people coming, so I’m not sure. You’re the first to come out of the new cast though.” He said as we walked to a white minivan parked in front of the airport entrance.

Jackson opened the door for me and said, “Ladies first.”

OMG. LOL. He’s EXACTLY the same as when I had last seen him. I looked at the beautiful scenery of Korea as we drove to the Roommate house in Sungbukdong. It’s been such a long time since I’ve been here. We passed by the SBS building on the way to the share house. Wow. I haven’t been there in a while too. I didn’t expect to become a celebrity that day in Busan, but here I am now.

“We have arrived at your destination. Let’s go!” Jackson said enthusiastically as he unloaded the car of my suitcases.

I dragged two of my suitcases with me as we went inside. It’s soooooo spacious here!!! As I entered the house, I saw Bae JongOk, an actress, coming down the stairs with her suitcases. Awwwwww. I wish she was staying :( I really like her. 

Apparently, the Season 3 cast was supposed to come at 12:00, but I came early. Around a quarter of the old cast is leaving and there are a couple of new additions to this season, including me^^.

The people who left are Bae JongOk, Park MinWoo, Ryohei Otani, and Nana(from After School). It's sad because I really wanted to see what they were like, in real life, after watching all the episodes from Season 1 to the Season 2 finale. 

Ding Dong!

"Annyeonghaseyo? Bangtansonyeondan Jungkook imnida." said a voice through the intercom.

OMG. If that really is him, I can't be here. I can't see him. I can't talk to him. That's impossible. I ran over to hide behind Jackson.

"What's wrong Taejin? Is it that guy?" Jackson whispered to me as I tucked myself behind Cucumber's dog pen.

"Yes. Now let me hide!!!" I whisper yelled at him from where I was hidden.

Joon went to open the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo? Bangtansonyeondan Jungkook imnida."

Frick. It is him. I squirmed behind the dog food that I was hidden behind. It's getting really stuffy here. I can't be seen by him. If he sees me my life will end. I'm not going to be able to live here at all. If he sees me, he's totally going to recognize me, and all that I've done to hide my past will come out. He can't see me. He's not allowed. I will die bef---frick.

Jungkook's POV

"But hyung~~~~ I don't want to live with other celebrities. I like living with you guys. Are you kicking me out? Is it because I leave everything everywhere?"

"No Jungkook. Bang PDnim said that it would be a good opportunity for you to mingle with other celebrities, and I heard that you won't be the maknae! There's supposed to be three or four other kids who are joining this season with you, so don't worry. Okay. We're here! Now go."

Manager hyung dumped me out of the car and threw my stuff at me. 

"Go ahead. Ring the doorbell!" he said as he slammed the car door and drove away.

*sigh* I don't even want to be part of this Roomshare or whatever show that this is supposed to be. I wish it was like it was back in high school. Those were the good days...but now, I bet Taejin hates me...*sigh* Oh well. I guess I should just be a man and ring the doorbell.

Ding Dong!

"Annyeonghaseyo? Bangtansonyeondan Jungkook imnida." I said into the microphone thingy at the gate.

"HYUNGGGGG!!!!! I'LL GET ITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!" said a male voice in English with a crash following it.

Geez. So loud already? I wonder if there's going to be anybody that I know...

"Yo. Wassup? I'm Joon from G.O.D. You're Jungkook?" said a familiar oldish looking guy with sunglasses.

"A-a-annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim? I'm Jungkook from BTS." I said stuttering a little(just a little) in front of my sunbae. 

"There's no need to be formal! Just call me Joon hyung." he said with a laugh.

"O-o-okay."

Snap out of it Jungkook. He said to call him hyung. HYUNG. Wowowowowowowow. A sunbae, like G.O.D. just told you to call him HYUNG. If I were a girl, I would be fangirling right about now.

He opened the door and we walked in. Me with my backpack, duffel, and black suitcase, and him with my red one. As we walked in, I saw a beagle in the corner sniffing at a giant bag of dog food.

"Annyeonghaseyo? Bangtansonyeondan Jungkook imnida." I said politely and bowing.

CRASHHHHHHHHHHH

I turned my head towards the direction of the ruckus only to find HER. 

"T-T-Taejin???"

You: Frick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. I know that this is probably gonna be ish. *sigh*

It's my first time writing^^

Anywho, I hope you enjoy and please pleasepleasepleaseplease leave me comments on how it is. 

I would REALLY appreciate it.

Love the one and only,

Sarasquirrel♡