Her Horror

hidden life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                      Warning for minor abuse and gory threats!

 

I felt my heart skip a beat when the door linking the two rooms was gone, but I am pretty certain it stopped when the door to my room opened behind me. I am not sure why my brain went right to danger when I was never hurt before, maybe it was the battle room or maybe Mr . Lee's aura. 

No matter the reason I knew something was wrong. Quickly I darted for the bathroom only to be grabbed by a beast of a man with an odd smell, outdoor and shifter like the guys. I heard the guys banging on the wall and yelling for them to unhand me as I was dragged in front of Lee. He moved and almost fatherly cupped my chin before lifting me to his eye line. 

"Oh my darling you've blossomed to a beautiful young woman" He murmured as I thrashed my legs around for purchase to no avail. " I do believe it is time I get what I need from your little friends, hmm?" Before I could gather my thoughts I felt a shifter grab me with one arm and rip my shirt open exposing my chest before pinning me to the floor with his weight.

" now young men I want you answer the next three questions I ask with complete honesty understand?" Lee looked to the guys than to me, " if not it will not end well for miss Winter here."                       "Now how many are in your pack?"                                                         " off" I heard a voice respond to the question, sighing lee walked over to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter