Guilt, Fear, or Forgive?

hidden life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That was uncalled for Jackson and you know it." Jaebum lectured Jackson. "Hyungs she could've been here to harm! Why else would she come in here so quickly! It's there or she's stupid! "Jack argued back.

"Oh she is telling the truth and she doesn't know how to act around other shifters."I piped up as yugeom rushed over grabbing the kit that girl left and started cleaning Bam's wound. "She seemed genuinely upset when you said she could be one of them" I said jerk in my head toward the door we were shoved threw. "That and she didn't fight, I kind of think she can't or at the least doesn't know how to. " yugeom added from next to Bam's still form. 

Jackson paled thinking through our words seeing what we said to possibly be true. "Let's get patched up and try and rest." Jae said sitting on the wall against the door in means to protect us from a attack. Sitting next to Jack patting his shoulder, "do you think after what happened that I was harsh on that girl, Mark?" He asked me "under the current state of us , no, but we need to think we are stuck right and that girl could help..."I said trailing off at the thought of her, she was different..

She triggered something in me, but why? She was attractive yes, striking blue eyes, pale skin and a petite frame but it wasn't her looks it is always like... like my soul remembers her... dragging my self from my thoughts to see everyone aside from jae and I resting. He seems to be thinking about something as well. 

"Jae, can we talk?" I asked him, nodding he scoots from jin young's sleeping form and comes next to me before asking " did you feel it about that girl?" Nodding to answer his question. " she's different and important I think." He finished before letting me speak. "I feel like my soul knows her Jae, I almost attacked Jack on instinct when he grabbed her." I admitted," she's something to our group Jackson never questions an attack but he did with her after he calmed down, yugeom never speaks out like he did." Jae stayed quiet Thinking about my words. " we should talk to her tomorrow. " He said softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stupid mind let me sleep!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter