Learning How To....

hidden life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" exhale" Jong up told me for the 56th time. Slowly I exhaled feeling better now that my breath was more under my control even with the random time orders from Jong up. "Good job Winter." He said standing and patting my head lightly, " we will keep training separate from the others to get you up to par but you can do some things now." Nodding i followed suit and stood to move over with the others as Jongup pulled both Leader Guk and jae to the side to i assume talk about my single training as i headed back toward the rest of my pack, deciding to go after a pack mate i soften my steps and prowl quietly toward Jinnie shaking my head at Bam when he turns and sees my advancement. "ah!" Jinnie yelled as i leaped on his back wrapping my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his waist. " Boo! i got you!" i cheer at his shocked face before he threw me off and causing me to land on Mark who helped me up before the pack leaders and jongup join us again to continue our training now that my breathing was under better control.

~ end of flashback~

oh......my........gods.... i panted landing on the ground once leader Guk gave the signle to end training for the day. laying on the ground i caught my breath the way Jongup taught me to as i looked around to my pack mates and the BAP pack, i feel stronger and more powerful somehow even after just one training session. Maybe the link to my pack was helping or maybe the so called royal tiger blood in my vines finally was waking up now that i was free and in a proper pack. " Come on Winnie time to head home!" i turned to see Jack calling me as everyone started to head to the edge on the training clearing and i quickly join them before remembering. " Youngjae!" i yell to the attacker, " you forgot our bet!" Stopping as said attacker looked at me wide eyed finally remembering the deal that started our day, before pouting. " it was just a mock race we shouldn't have to carry it out." He whined toward me." nope you wouldn't let me skip it so im not going to let you." i answered back in a singsong voice to our whining attacker. "JACKSON!!" i yelled jumping on to youngjae before he can run away as Jack jogged to us and sighed in a long suffering way as the others gathered to us," youngjae," jack started." we aren't getting out of this so come on." i nodded along to what jack said grinning widely before jumping down to the ground and moving beside Mark noticing the ever present pull toward that was slightly different from the rest of our pack.

With Jackson's push finish this quickly the pushes were done in 20 minutes and a now very tired Youngjae was sprawled on the ground face down. " why are you so heavy Jackson!?" he yelled from his spot. "why are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter