People. Wait, No Shifters

hidden life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N okay I still need some input on doing chapters about Winter's parents and on the Tigers history. If you lot could let me know I'd love you lot even mooooore ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it to the edge of the pack lands before we stopped running and Jae shifted back facing Winter "before we go any farther I'm going to warn you Winter, there are going to be a lot of people and these people are not going to know you they will be reserved at first and when they find out you are a tigress they may start hero worshipping you." I tensed getting worried his words would scare her off before he continued " they being said I don't want you to be scared just stay near one of us. These people won't harm you, you have my word." Winter looked at him for a moment before nodding allowing us to continue our path.

We walked through the familiar forest of our childhood more relaxed then we had been since we were taken, Bam and Youngjae kept Winter amused her soft peals of laughter floated around us with every joke or crazy antic they had, even Jackson through a joke out for her breaking that guilt he still carried for almost hurting her, before piping up and asking her "hey this is the first you've ever been outside the lab why aren't you running and playing?" Voicing all of our thoughts on that subject. She didn't even pause to think before answering " If I stopped and looked or really even felt I'd be even more useless, I want to know we are all out of harms way before I even think about enjoying being free." I think all of us were surprised that she had the control to do that but deep down all of us were happy to hear her say she cared enough about us to put her dream on hold. "GOT7!! NICK TAEC! GOT7 THEY'RE BACK!!  All 8 of us whipped our heads around to the voice I yanked Winter behind me shielding her from the three men coming our way.

"About time everyone has been frantic looking for you thinking you lot had been killed!" Woo young said racing toward us as the two figures of Taecyeon and Nichkhun crested the hill Woo recently occupied. When they all made it to us we greeted them before Taecyeon noticed an 8th person, "hold up who is with you?" He asked drawing the other two sets of eyes to me as if they would be able to see her through me. Woo, the quick bastard, came up and yanked her out from behind me before any of us could answer the question. "Who is this, did they send you back with a spy?" Nic said coming up to face her. I couldn't stop myself or Jackson's  reaction to tackle them and get her away from them when she shrunk back, growling we backed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter