On The Fly

hidden life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As we leaped at the ceature I took a good look at it sizing where would deliver a stunning enough or even deadly blow to it. After Winter's confession all I could see was red. How dare these so called humans harm her! She was put of royalty and one of the nicest people there could be. I watched her shift and leap with us her form was wrong and pretty weak which only intensified my anger at this.

Youngjae attacked first going at the ceature's joint in its leg. It didn't even flinch just swung it's strong scale covered tail waking him away like a fly. Yugeom was back a bit analysing before he linked to us that the weakest point he could foresee was the neck, glancing to Jackson and nodding we both ran around to youngjae's postion and made our way under the ceature while jae and Jinyoung kept the it's tail occupied. 

We started to climb the things belly when shook like a dog ridding itself of water, we all fell to the ground and it swooped down and locked it's teeth around Bam's midsection. The pup cried from the pain quickly we flew up and ripped him away, Jinyoung covered him to check his wounds and quickly deemed him alright. The ceature's  attention had shifted and before we could do anything to distract it, it's sight locked on a new and easier target. Winter.

She was pulling out a rope with her teeth and didn't see the monster advancing her way, before I knew what I was doing I was running toward her, barely managing to knock us away from the ceature's  teeth that snapped shut where she had stood tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter