Pause

hidden life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once we got back to the pack house Bam and Yugeom pulled me back side to play a game they called tag.  Yugeom started it by shifting to his fur and walking around Bam and I and "tagging" Bam with his nose before Bam shifted and chased after him.  Unfortunately for Bam Yugeom made it back to base before he could tackle him,  so began Bam's turn to tag one of us. He was still walking around when I felt Jae and Mark come back,  turning I smiled and waved to them before Bam tagged me. Quickly I shifted and ran as fast as I could before leaping and tackling him down,  we froze for a minute before shifting and bursting out laughing. 

After we played a couple more rounds Jinnie came and dragged us in to eat seeing as it was close to sunrise and all of us were wide awake for the day. After everyone ate and cleared the plates everyone broke off to single or little groups to laze around and relax. I curled up in one of the many huge squishy chairs next to the window as Bam and Yugeom plopped in front of my rest on the floor to play on the t.v something called a video game,  "wanna play noons? " Bam asked me holding the little plastic thing in his hand out to me.  Pausing for a moment I shook my head biting my lip " I was thinking of reading the book Elder Kim gave me,  will you teach me later? " I replied as he nodded with a bright smile " of course!  Just let me know noon cause I'm the best at video games! " he bragged before Yugeom whacked his head " no you aren't brat. "  with that off the maknaes went to bickering as I stood up and grabbed a pencil from a desk near the kitchen and both my new book and note book,  returning to my seat I flicked open the notebook and paused pencil in hand and thought back to both of my night mares. 

The first dream wasn't a nightmare as much as it was confusing,  thinking back I wrote the date first and began describing the dream with Mark about the pretty tree and the lady.  Writing that one down took barely five minutes from start to final period.  Pausing once again I bit on my lower lip and took a deep breathe before I thought back to my night mares. The first true nightmare has been simple and a bit confusing. 

It truly started playing hide and seek with Zelo and Taemin,  I had been giggling with Zelo about where the younglings we're hiding when I turned to Yeri,  the red velvet maknae wasn't doing anything but leaning against a tree when I looked over to her.  I was debating going over to try and talk to her since the rest of her kind of intimidating pack wasn't around,  I took one step toward her and blinked a nano second before her form shifted in me eyes to the Doctor just standing there watching me like he always did , clipboard in hand with his slightly creepy smile.  I remember  my first thought and reaction being to shift and run to warn the guys,  I remember the fear not stopping even after I found my pack.  Jinnie's comforting words,  Mark's strengt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter