New ( part 2 )

hidden life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the my first view in the outside checked off my list and the promise of whatever Mark had planned he and i joined the rest of Got7, Taeyeon, and Tiffany and headed to what Yugeom said was the packland center or heart of the town. It was lovely, the lush grass peppered with bright colorful flowers, with soaring old trees lining the edge, and  a tall fountain stood proudly in the center in the opening crystal clear water flowing down the statue of a large dark tone tiger as it seemed to watch over the land and the shifters living here. The Fountain Tiger's face held my thoughts so strongly like with Got7, my pack, I felt as if this Tiger was important and known to me even though it was a statue and I had never met another tiger in my life. 

" ah i see you have found Lee Jeonghan." the calming voice of Elder Kim floated around me, waking me from my staring. "Lee Jeonghan? " i asked confused as to why a name was giving to a statue.

"Lee Jeonghan was prehaps the strongest and most revered of all the tiger royalty," Elder Kim said still gazing at the statue " he and his wife Sung Seo-ri brought the shifters together nearly a thousand years ago after decades of war between the different groups. They showed all how to live in peace  and how to thrive as a whole. they even founded this packland as a homing becon for all shifters." smiling he turned to me " a place for all wondering shifters to be drawn to for help and family, something i think that even you little tigress can sense." he finished and i ducked my head * that must be why i felt drawn to the statue and why i feel so at ease here after less then 24 hours.* i thought before Elder Kim's hand landed on my arm 

"come little one i would like for you to properly meet the Leaders before the masses come." he said guiding me toward a slightly elevated piece of grass with large number of people including Got7 Taeyeon Tiffany, Leader Onew, and four others that I had seen last night but wasn't introduced to. As we walked over the conversions came to an end and all eyes were on Elder Kim and I or maybe just me * i am the oddity here * i thought.

Elder Kim started speaking to the Leaders smiling gently " I believe we should take this chance to introduce Winter to the rest of the Leaders before we throw her in to the hyper sea of shifters." He patted my arm softly waving for Taeyeon to begin.

" you know me already but for sake of this powwow, Hello Tigress Winter I am Leader Kim Taeyeon and this is my Beta Tiffany and our pack you will meet later is SNSD." Taeyeon and Tiffany smiled bowing formally. 

Next up with Leader Onew who waved at me " Hello again Winter i am Leader Onew and like SNSD you will Meet my pack SHINee later today." his teeth rich smile was now just as calming at Taeyeon's  as he bowed.

Third was a very femime looking but powerful aura man who spoke with a voice nearly as soft as Elder Kim's " Hello Tigress Winter my name is Kwon Jiyong everyone calls we G-dragon or GD for short and i am Alpha of the pack BigBang who you shall meet shortly." bowing he stepped back to allow a intense looking blond female to step forward.

" CL is my name Tigress and it is a pleasure to meet you properly. I am the female Alpha of a pack named 2NE1." her smile no where near as scary as her looks.

after CL a taller stoic faced shifter stepped forward with incrediable speed making me finch backward nearly falling before he paused " sorry if i scared you Tigress," he apologized in a jarring bass voice along with a gummy smile " my name is Bang Yongguk and i am Alpha of the pack B.A.P. " he waved and stepped back.

Lastly a small light haired female stepped forward and looked at me for a long moment before bowing and doing a short introduction " Irene Alpha of Red Velvet" she stepped back in to the line still staring at me.

I looked to Jae who nodded at me before I tooke a small step and bowed deeply to the Leaders, " it is an honor and pleasure to meet all of you properly, and thank you for welcoming me to your packlands." I said stepping back beside Elder Kim asthe sound of footsteps could be heard coming toward the clearing. 

" go stand with your pack young one," Elder Kim whispered to me as the he went to stand on the elevated patch of earth. Quickly I moved toward the guys and stood at the end of the line by Yugeom only for Mark to pull him to switch spots, before i could question why hundreds of shifters came in to the clearing on a wave of voices and laughs. The noise was soon ended as all eyes landed on Elder Kim's smiling face as well as the faces of the Leaders and our faces aswell.

" Hello all and thank you for coming on such short notice," Elder Kim began " last night the pride jewels of our packs protection returned." His voice drowned out by the thundering cheers for Got7's return, cheers i saw made the guys blushe and duck their heads. 

" yes yes and to add to their historic return from the government's hold they returned with a very.... rare surprise." the crowd hooked on his words Elder Kim waved for Got7 and I to walk up on to the earth made stage. Ofcourse all eyes shifted from the guys to the new face of me, " for many years we believed the Tigers gone never to return, many of us have accepted this as fact myself aswell." Elder Kim smiled at the crowd and to me " until last night when this young woman showed up." pulling me forward gently Taeyeon brought me right next to Elder Kim's side and squeezed my arm to offer support. " This young lady's name is Winter and she was held her entire life til just yesterday by the government and used at a lab rat." Elder Kim skimmed over my long history at the Lab before turning to me smiling, "i am aware this is new to you young one but if you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter