Different

hidden life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I froze when I saw the other shifter fix his gaze on me everything inside of me told me to relax this person was kind and gentle but my brain shouted back no the Doctor looked kind and gentle too til he hurt you! As he walked toward me my muscles locked in place waiting for the pain to come from his hand, but it never came instead his weathered hands cupped my face the way I always thought a grandfather would and I found myself smiling at his kind face as my body relaxed. When he called me tigeress I felt more then saw the reaction from the other scary looking leaders even the small blonde female was scary! They all stood staring with shock I think i could have grown wings and flew around them and not got as much shock from them. I knew i should be worried about how they would react to my status but the old man Elder Kim made me feel so safe, I felt one of the leaders approach Elder Kim and I the leader clapped the older on the shoulder as he stared wide eyed at me before speaking " not to say Elder Kim  is wrong but would you mind shifting for us to see?" I finally turned to the new elder with the teeth rich smile as he continued " oh forgive me! I am Leader Onew, i only ask this of you to check and to see your tiger, aside from Elder Kim many of us haven't seen a tiger in the flesh" Leader Onew offered watching me with a smile. Glancing over at the guys letting my eyes settle on a nodding Mark I draw in a deep breath and step back from Elder Kim and let my shape change for yet another time, as my front paws hit the ground I look up at the faces of the Leader and Elder Kim I waited to see the greed in their eyes like I saw in President Lee's but it never showed.

When I shifted back to my human form the teeth rich Leader Onew looked at me with starstruck eyes before hugging me causing me to freeze before I felt Mark and Jinyoung's hands gently pulling me back, " sorry Leader Onew she's not used to being touched." Jae stepped forward to explain my stillness and the guys tugging me away. " No need Jaebum," Elder Kim smiled at us easying my nerves " go toyour home and all of you rest we would like to meet and chat with you tomorrow." he turned me " Winter if you wouldn't mind staying long enough to chat with the Leaders and I tonight?" he asked me still smiling," c-could the guys stay with me? n-not being rude or such but I i don't know all of you yet and I-I feel safe with them." i studdered in fear of upsetting them before Mark opened his mouth " she was treated beyond poorly back in the lab for her whole life Elder Kim, GOT7 are the first shifters she has ever shared air with." his stoney look sayings he wasn't going to leave my side if I felt fear. For a moment i worried about Mark being punished for speking out of turn but again to my surprise Elder Kim and the Leaders nodded and waved us all forward in to the cabin.

Telling them abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter