Comfort and Truth

hidden life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's a pretty name Winter," Jaebum beamed brightly at me from by the table getting himself a plate."may I ask the names you 7 have?" I asked still keep a stoic face, I still was worried that it might be an attack on me the Doctor's staff did something similar once when I tried to fight back. " Oh yeah I forgot we haven't properly introduced ourselves," Jaebum said " I'm Jaebum, jb for short I'm the leader of this pack." I waiting for the next one and Jackson cleared his throat " I'm Jackson if you hadn't guess and I'm one half of our defense line." Jackson said moving back to the table to eat which made me happy. The chipmunk waved his hands excitedly," I'm Bam Bam noona! You cook awesome by the way!" Shaking his head next to him the other young one spoke up " his crazy, I'm yugeom the brains of this pack and Bam forgot to say his the tracker." Yugeom reached and smacked the dark haired guy next to him causing him to glare at him before introducing his self " youngjae at your service the resident attacker." He smiled a little feral at me making me take many steps away from him. 

Now it was Jb that smacked him " stop you're scaring her moron."  Next the other gentle looking dark hair popped up " hello I'm omega Jinyoung! Nice to meet you!" He said hugging me, my body not used to being touched went stiff before he let me go.  Lastly the red haired zinger, "I'm mark the other half of the defense line." Bowing to them," nice to meet you all." 

"Would you mind if we talked with you for a bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter