Mark

hidden life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For all of my 21 years I knew of one thing, to protect. To protect you must train to become stronger and more powerful.I'm not sure for how long the shifters have feared president Lee and his minons with their kidnapping and rumored torture, but for as long as Lee has been so have the protecters.My pack for 7 were trained from pups to protect our village, because of that we became the best and in turn we became the most hunted by lee. For years we stayed two steps ahead of Lee's army until the one time we relaxed, and everything changed...

"Hyungs hurry up!" Bam Bam yelled from a good 100 feet ahead of us. After nothing in way of attacks from Lee on us for a few months we all voted a day at the lake was due since the village was covered by the visiting elders. So yeah relaxing... yay.

"It will be ok Mark one day isn't going to kill us" Jaebum our alpha said patting my shoulder and my closest pack brother Jackson hit my back.                                                                                                       "Yeah get our outta a wad bruh!" He said grinning as I growled at him. " the hurt dummy, run. Fast. Now." I threatened before shifting in to my true form and chased him down, slamming him in to the water kind of as a welcome to the lake gift. However it was wasted on how happy he was.

Moving to the water edge I stripped my shirt off and sat in the shallow water watching the maknaes lift and fling the screaming jin young in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter