Chapter 19 (possibly the second last chapter!) :(

Falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19:

Sun Ho laced their fingers and leaned his head onto Chung Jae’s shoulder. The older boy smiled shyly, cheeks flushed to cute shade of pink, and closed his eyes to save the moment. They were at the park, it was dark and quite chilly, but they were both wearing hoodies over their uniforms.

“I would love to go far away with you,” Sun Ho murmured. “Somewhere totally new…where…no one would find us.” He recited.

“Where is that place?” Chung Jae whispered, his lips moving on the crown of the head. “Paris?”

Sun Ho chuckled, shrugging, and then pulled his head away. He gazed at his best friend for a while, causing Chung Jae’s chest to absorb odd kind of warmth, and then leaned in. Their lips pursed to the soft and dryish kiss, the fingers squeezing one another in the grip.

Chung Jae sighed.

“This is a wonderful dream…” he said.

“It isn’t a dream,” Sun Ho giggled. “I am right here.” He the face with the tips of his fingers and smiled.

The older boy opened his eyes carefully, revealing the adorable face in front of him, and cupped the jaw gently. Sun Ho parted his luscious swollen lips and grinned. Chung Jae swore he had never seen such a look in the eyes before, but it made his heart melt into mush. He had only dreamt of Sun Ho ogling him so lovingly, trailing his hands around the body, petting the long hair.

But it was finally true.

Chung Jae wasn’t dreaming anymore.

Movies and books always told that the dreams you saw multiple times, came true if you just believed in them. And maybe Chung Jae had not lost his belief when he had thought he was done with his infatuation. He had believed it all along.

“I have a fear,” The slightly taller boy crooned. “That one morning I wake up and you are no longer mine.”

“That fear is dumb,” Sun Ho snorted and covered the lips with his. “Believe me.”

“I do.”

 

                ~~OO~~

 

“Oh Sun Ho,” Charlie Park greeted the other boy who entered the apartment with his son. “Will you stay for the night…again?” he winked at the two making them blush.

Chung Jae looked at Sun Ho, who tried to reply something, and then just smiled to his father and dragged the younger guy to his bedroom. Last thing they heard before the door went closed and locked was, “Remember to be quiet!”

The taller one threw things off the bed and then turned to Sun Ho. He was staring into the other brown orbs very warmly, before he stepped in front of Chung Jae and kissed him. Compared to the one they shared in the park, it was slower and more intense.

Chung Jae roamed his hands down on his best friend’s body, placed the palms onto the hem of the vest and pulled it off the white button-up shirt. Sun Ho held his arms up for a while and then dropped them slowly onto the shoulders, before he helped Chung Jae to get rid of his uniform. The room was filled with silent sighs and grunts, as the clothes entangled with the feet.

Sun Ho stumbled upon his pants and fell to the bed, under his best friend, and positioned himself more comfortably on the mattress. He wiped couple of strands of Chung Jae’s hair behind his ear and then reclaimed the lips to a sensual kiss. The older guy grabbed the waist and moved it underneath his, feeling excitement twitching in his crotch.

It was quiet.

“Chung Jae ya…” Sun Ho murmured, rubbing his nose to the other. “I love you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter