Chapter 11

Falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

Chung Jae had always believed in love, but he had forgotten that sometimes heart got broken in very unpleasant ways and it only happened if you were unfortunate. That was the word that fitted Chung Jae’s situation. He was unfortunate; he was poor.

It had never, ever occurred in his head that Sun Ho would eventually end up with Eric. It had been written in the stars, everyone had known it, everyone had warned Chung Jae, but he had missed the signs stubbornly and had followed the instincts in his heart; what did a kiss mean anyways? It was not one of those kisses Chung Jae had seen once in late night shows. It had been just a peck; all of their dumb kisses had been.

Chung Jae felt his insides burning with disgust towards himself and Eric – maybe even a bit on Sun Ho, but he was so in love that he could not let his heart feel like that. Whatever Minwoo or Dongwan would have told him now made no sense in Chung Jae’s head as he turned around coolly and started approaching the main door of the airport.

Everyone looked at him, Sun Ho most of them all, and spoke nothing. Eric’s arm was lazily behind the smaller guy, holding him near possessively, as he leaned in again and kissed the pouty and red lips. Chung Jae wanted to look behind, but he felt shivers down his spine, as the shoulders hunched and he scurried out of the building, before his legs gave in and he fell to the floor.

 

                ~~OO~~

 

“What!?” Chung Jae had been crying nonstop for hours – he had missed dinner. “Sun Ho…and Eric…?” Minwoo repeated what his best friend had told him before and made the younger guy nod sadly. “Daebak…” the older boy mumbled dumbly.

Chung Jae gripped the fabric of his jeans tighter and bit the cheeks till his whole mouth tasted of blood, and looked at the other boy with teary eyes. Minwoo did not know how to react when someone was heartbroken – he had been that once himself, but he was a different person than his friend. The older boy brought his hand onto Chung Jae’s back and it.

“Maybe…this was a sign.”

“What the hell do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter