Chapter 17

Falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17:

Sun Ho did not look back after he had exited the room. Chung Jae’s father and mother bade their farewells to him but he could not respond back as he needed to get out of the place. The whole place gave him an odd kind of an aura and he hated to feel confused. He was always confused around Chung Jae, especially since the first kiss they had shared in the shed.

Sun Ho had not been able to forget it ever since.

That day he had wanted to tell the best friend that he sort of, kinda, in a way had developed feelings to the new student. He was baffled just because he seemed to like both genders as much. When Chung Jae had kissed Sun Ho, it had unleashed something really complicated inside the younger boy’s head.

His first kiss had been Chung Jae.

His last kiss before going back to States had been Chung Jae.

Maybe the fact that they had been friends forever caused Sun Ho to think that it was okay to kiss him; even if Chung Jae had confessed to him.

Sun Ho slowed down once he was outside, and kept staring at the asphalt. When Chung Jae had held him and spoken out the words of love, what had he felt? Shock, for sure, and slight fear as he had no idea how to react. But when Sun Ho had had to tell him that he will leave, he had felt pain. When he had seen the look on Chung Jae’s face, he had felt pain. When he had let him leave, he had felt pain.

“Ah, Sun Ho, I found you,” Sun Ho raised his head.

“Minwoo hyung?”

“Listen; what you saw…it…it was…I…” The older boy stuttered.

“It’s fine, hyung,” Sun Ho smiled reassuringly. “Chung Jae told me…” he crooned, bowed his head down and walked past the older guy who watched him recede.

“Andy,” Sun Ho was surprised by the usage of that name and looked over his shoulder. “I know how it feels like to be with someone like Eric. I once had a boyfriend like that and I’m glad it ended and I found Junjin and Dongwan.” Minwoo told.

Sun Ho stared at him.

“It feels good at first, but then it becomes a hell.” The shorter one commented. “You aren’t doing wrong if you…and Chung Jae…”

Sun Ho was about to speak up, but the expression on Minwoo’s face told that someone was behind him. He shifted his body around to look at Eric, who had a big fat smirk all over his face. He cupped Sun Ho’s face and engulfed the lips as he murmured, “I asked if those two wanted to join us tonight but…” he shook his head and kissed his boyfriend hungrier.

Minwoo chuckled, looked up to a window and saw Chung Jae looking down at the three of them.  When Eric and Andy started holding hands, the curtain fell over the window and Sun Ho saw it.

“Let’s go baby,”

 

                ~~OO~~

 

“Are you okay?” Minwoo interrogated his friend. “You seem down.”

Chung Jae hugged the pillow and stared at the phone on his nightstand, breathing heavily and hoping for a miracle. He nodded to Minwoo’s question.

“I had a chat with him, Junjin…” The older boy said.

“I saw…”

“But he seriously is difficult to read.” Minwoo admitted, the feet of his friend. “I think he is a mess inside his head.”

Chung Jae moved and eventually sat up, still hugging the pillow. He covered his face with the softness and glared at Minwoo. It was not an angry glare, it was not an unfriendly glare, it was just serious. The hand stopped moving on the foot and Minwoo placed it onto his lap with the other hand.

“You think I’ve made him become a mess?” Chung Jae whispered sadly.

“I’d like to think differently but…yeah…”

The two sighed and fiddled the unravelling sheet. The bed was big enough for two people to sit on it, but if either of them moved suddenly, the other one might have fallen from it. Chung Jae put the pillow back to the pile and then leered at his hyung. Minwoo was in his thoughts.

“Well…?”

“What?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter