Chapter 14

Falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14:

Chung Jae returned to the kitchen like he had not just kissed his best friend – his heart was still thudding and the lips were still moist and the taste of Andy’s mouth danced on his tongue and he had not even eaten anything. He grabbed one of the plates and began to scrub it clean from some nasty food stains, when someone entered the room.

“Where is Andy?”

Chung Jae did not respond but scrubbed the plate harder, trying to prevent conversation with that douche. Eric grabbed a hold on the shoulder and turned the younger guy around, causing the plate to fall from the hands and break into small splinters. Chung Jae glared at the guy after he had glanced at the plate and then pushed the guy away from him.

Eric smirked.

“Wow, you do have some strength in you.” He commented. “I always thought you’d be weak.”

“Let me guess; Sun Ho ya told you I am sensitive?” The younger boy retorted.

“He never said a word when I insulted you, you know.” Eric kicked one of the splinters at the thin boy and sniggered when Chung Jae dodged it. “He was always just quiet.”

Chung Jae bit his inner cheeks and fought with the urge to jump onto that guy and strangle him to death – he did not actually want to kill him but he was just so done with his face being everywhere. Eric sat up onto the cabinet, his stupid expensive jeans tightening around his thighs and the stupid big t-shirt wrinkling. The long hair looked even stupider now than it had looked before.

“I knew you were too dumb to come after him to America.” Eric chuckled. “Made my victory of his heart way easier.” He added. “Also, seeing your face when we came back and I kissed him, made the victory even tastier.”

“Well, I am happy you can enjoy my misery.” Chung Jae mumbled and grabbed another plate. “I will keep you satisfied in the future.”

Eric abruptly appeared next to the younger guy. He leaned to the kitchen cabinet on Chung Jae’s side and gawked at him from the side. The thin guy ignored him and added more soap to the water, and just rubbed the cloth on the white plates and the utensils. Eric grabbed the hand that rose up and made Chung Jae look at him. His eyes were playful, but Chung Jae couldn’t care less.

“You like guys right?” The hyung spoke.

“So what?”

“Do you feel attraction to me? Do you hate me because you want my body?” Chung Jae was gripping his hand around the cloth. “Usually gay people always fancy me. So I am very sure you do too.” The teeth dug into the cheeks. “Tell me, Chung Jae-sshi, what is it in me that’s attract—“ Chung Jae did not think for another second and lifted his fist up and hit it right on those smug lips.

Eric stumbled back several steps and fell onto a pile of garbage and started bleeding. Right at that time Sun Ho entered the kitchen, shocked all over his face, and the organizer of this whole big catastrophic event opened the other door and saw the hyung lying in garbage, clothes covered with spaghetti sauce and salad. She gazed at Chung Jae angrily, pointed at him and said, “You’re fired.”

Chung Jae grabbed his bag from the corner and muttered, “Finally,”

               

~~OO~~

 

Minwoo and Dongwan were playing games when Chung Jae plodded inside the room and collapsed to the bed. He had been holding his tears in for couple of hours now and when the two finally looked at him, he burst into tears. Dongwan put down his controller when Minwoo did, and together they sat onto the bed and touched their friend.

“That bad, huh?” Minwoo asked.

“Not just bad,” Chung Jae turned to his side and muffled his voice. “Disastrous.”

Minwoo glanced at Dongwan and shrugged sadly, lying beside his best friend and looking at him. Chung Jae moved closer and hugged him, hiding his face to the chest and crying louder. Dongwan the back of the head and kept staring at Minwoo as they both just cheered their maknae up.

“I punched Eric…”

“You did what?”

“I punched him…” Chung Jae sat up. “And…and…” he sobbed. “Sun Ho saw it…and…and everyone heard it…and I was fired…and I didn’t get my money…and I didn’t get to see Sun Ho at all…” the constant inhales and exhales after speaking made the words unclear.

Minwoo glimpsed at Dongwan again, desperately asking for wise words, but Dongwan had none. He just shrugged and scowled, moving his hand in the hair.

“Sun Ho hates me now…” Chung Jae cried. “He hates me…he seriously hates me.” He nodded to himself. “First I kiss him and then I punch his boyfriend he possibly will marry someday.”

“Hold on…” Minwoo raised the head. “You kiss him?”

Chung Jae nodded, the tears running down his face. “I kissed him good…” An adorabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter