Chapter 12

Falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

Minwoo had planned something behind his best friend’s back. Chung Jae was shocked when he appeared to the mentioned eatery and he saw Sun Ho and Eric sitting in front of him across the table. The tall boy halted his steps and glared at the table, knowing that they had all seen him already so he had to join them.

Reluctantly Chung Jae advanced the table set and did not even look at the two guys opposite of him. He smiled at Minwoo and leaned in to peck the cheek. Minwoo found that action odd, but he figured that Chung Jae wanted to show he was extremely fine and was not disturbed by Sun Ho and Eric couple. But when his gaze landed onto Sun Ho’s swollen and red lips, the heart clenched in the chest.

“We didn’t start to eat because we wanted to wait for you,” Minwoo told.

“I paid everything, Chung Jae ya, so…so eat lots.” Sun Ho spoke.

The said guy sat down, glowering at the exotic looking man and then grabbed his chopsticks. Chung Jae chose not to speak to either of them, but Minwoo kept pinching his thigh and making him wince out of pain. It was his way of saying ‘say anything! It can’t get worse than this.’

“Actually, I go by the name Junjin now…Andy,” Chung Jae mumbled, looking at his food. He could hear the youngest guy putting down the spoon and the chopsticks and looking at him. Chung Jae did not lift his head – he might have seen Andy’s hurt expression and might have apologised to him. “Minwoo hyung calls me that, so…why don’t you?”

Sun Ho was about to open his mouth, but that douche cupped the jaw and turned his head at him and kissed him. Chung Jae wrapped his hand tighter around the spoon, hearing the movement of the lips and seeing under his brows how the heads were moving. Even Minwoo reacted uncomfortably to the one sided passionate kiss, and kept clearing his throat.

After the kiss, Minwoo stood up.

“Where are you going?” Chung Jae questioned panicked.

“To the toilet.” The hyung replied. “I’ll be back in a second.” He walked away and as soon as he was behind the oldest guy, he turned to look at him.

“Mmm-hmm, your boyfriend is hot.” Eric praised Minwoo.

Sun Ho choked to his rice like he had been stuffing it so he wouldn’t need to talk, just like Chung Jae had done. The second oldest in the table at the moment looked up at the annoyingly handsome guy and then crossed his arms onto his chest and said, “I know he is.”

“Youre not denying,” Sun Ho suddenly said.

“Yeah,” Chung Jae nodded, and saw Minwoo walking towards him, frowning because he had stood up. “Me and Minwoo hyung are dating.” When the older guy in black hair stopped in front of him – huge questionmark dancing above his head – Chung Jae grabbed his hands and leaned in to peck the cheeks. “Pretend with me, please…” he whispered.

Eric had a smug look on his face and Sun Ho was staring at the hands on the table, while Minwoo curled his arm around Chung Jae and touched spots that just a friend wouldn’t have touched. He flashed a smile and whispered, “I didn’t know he would tell you just like that.”

“It…it is true?” Sun Ho stuttered.

“Yeah. As true as you and Eric,” Chung Jae mumbled, and pecked the lips again. “I love this guy.”

 

                ~~OO~~

 

“Junjin…”

“Hyung.”

“What was that…in the eatery?”

Chung Jae heaved a long sigh and turned his head at the hyung who had placed the mattress to the floor and folded the sheet around it. Minwoo was going to stay for the night to truly confirm that the two were actually dating and having fun whatever that meant.

“I don’t know…I panicked…I felt so damn jealo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter