Chapter 18

Falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18:

When Sun Ho stepped out from the apartment building, his tears had been streaming for minutes already.  It was raining.

"This isn't a damn movie!" He sobbed and started walking, hands in his pockets.

Sun Ho was already late from school, and even if he went there, Chung Jae wouldn’t have been there. He hated him. He had all the rights to hate him. Sun Ho didn’t even want to reason with him, because he knew he was dumb. He couldn’t choose between the douche and the good guy.

Eric was a big douche, he had always been that to Chung Jae, but Sun Ho loved to be with him. It meant so much to him to be with a cool guy; only thing he would have wanted was to Eric and Chung Jae to get along and they didn’t so it made Sun Ho even more miserable. Also when the boyfriend couldn’t stop suggesting or foursome with every people or couples they met, Sun Ho felt miserable.

He had cried for some time now, possibly two days straight, pondering on his life decisions. He was in love, and he knew which one he loved more, he just didn’t want to bid farewell to his beloved hyung. Even to his own ears, Sun Ho sounded annoying school kid. He hated himself already enough.

The cars were driving past Sun Ho, throwing water to him, soaking him thoroughly. He was wet enough to stop crying, but he would commence again when he was alone. The traffic lights were blinking on red, and Sun Ho halted his steps to the side, waiting for it to become green. It did almost in that instant and as he raised his other foot up to step, he was turned around.

"Sun Ho ya...." Chung Jae sobbed.  

"Chung Jae...." Sun Ho thought he wouldn’t cry again.

The taller boy put his arms around the younger one and hugged him tight. He roamed his hands around the body, then pulled off and pressed their lips together frantically. It was wet and loud, and clumsy as they had never done that while walking.

The apartment building was approaching.  

They were in Chung Jae’s room when the clothes started falling to the floor and their lips were nibbling softly. Chung Jae lied down to the bed and looked up at his best friend nervously.

Sun Ho smiled cutely, eyes red from all the tears, and said, "I'll teach you. Don’t worry."

 

                ~~OO~~

 

Chung Jae opened his eyes, the aching pain in his waist slightly decreased, and looked to his side. Sun Ho had not left yet. That made the older boy smile. Chung Jae winced when the sharp pain on his waist appeared, and bit his bottom lip so he wouldn’t wake his best friend up. Maybe Andy had sensed the pain, and therefore his eyes flew wide open.

“Chung Jae,” he smiled when the other guy leered at him. “Did you sleep well?”

“Mmm,” Chung Jae leaned in quickly, to plant a brief kiss onto the pursed lips, and then pulled the blanket over himself. “Did you…?”

Sun Ho nodded, yawning, and then hauled the pillow into his arms and closed his eyes again. He kept smiling, his shoulder, arm and back peeking and Chung Jae saw a and felt the blush tinting his pale cheeks. Sun Ho was extremely close to his best friend, and the older one could feel the warm breathing on his arm, as he slid down the pile of pillows and turned to his right side.

“Do you feel like you’re floating on a flower meadow…?” The younger guy asked.

“I do.” Chung Jae replied.

Sun Ho sighed happily again.

“Chung Jae ya,” he opened his eyes, his hand clutching on the neck, and the part of the face his thumb reached to. “I…I love…you…”

Chung Jae thought he couldn’t become any redder than that, but his face must have turned into darker shade of red as soon as Sun Ho had whispered that. Even the smaller guy had some pink on his face. It was embarrassing, wasn’t it?”

Chung Jae put his arm behind Andy’s back, the hand touching the part of it that he could see, and leaned in slowly to savor the momen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter