Chapter 16

Falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

Chung Jae was having a dinner with his family, when the doorbell rang. They all looked at each other confused, and eventually the dad went to open the door. He smiled widely and greeted the panting little teenager, who looked like he was in a hurry.

 

“Sun Ho ya, what are you doing in here?” Charlie Park interrogated.

 

“I need to see Chung Jae.” The boy exhaled. “Now.”

 

“Chung Jae is having his dinner, but sure he can talk to you. Go to his room and wait.”

 

Sun Ho thanked the man and bowed to him, took his shoes off and walked past the kitchen. Chung Jae blinked his big eyes when he saw him, and waved bemused. Sun Ho just gazed at his moving feet and entered the bedroom he had been in countless of times.

               

                Sun Ho kept walking back and forth in the room, staring at the posters of boy groups, and when Chung Jae entered the room, smiling exactly like his dad, he stopped. Chung Jae gestured towards the bed that he can sit down but the best friend just shook his head and twiddled the fingers.

 

“Where did you leave Eric hyung?” The older teen asked.

 

“He…I don’t know. He didn’t…follow me.” Sun Ho replied.

 

“What is it? Why are you like that?” Chung Jae frowned, sitting on the bed and reaching his hand to the younger guy. “Is everything okay? Is your mother not fine?” Sun Ho was touched by his best friend’s worries but no.

 

Chung Jae stood up and walked towards the small TV he had in the room as he sat down to the floor and decided to continue the game. He wanted to give Sun Ho time to collect himself, and he knew he needed some time every time something had happened.

 

“If you don’t tell me then can you—“

 

“Minwoo hyung is cheating on you.” Sun Ho just blurted it out.

 

Chung Jae’s smile disappeared and the hands stopped moving on the controller. “What did you say?” He interrogated, voice shivering. “He is cheating on…me?”

 

The younger boy nodded quickly. Chung Jae bowed his head down, twiddled the fingers on the controller and then kneeled before he stood up again. Sun Ho st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter