Chapter 13

Falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13:

“You know what Sun Ho ya, I can come on weekend.”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah, Minwoo hyung told me he had other plans.”

“Oh great! It’s a date then!” Sun Ho said to the phone happily and hung up.

Chung Jae put the phone down and grinned widely – his stomach was twirling to the thought of a date -, falling back to his mattress and staring at the roof. He would be with Sun Ho, alone, the whole weekend. Chung Jae could not have been happier as he smirked and said, “No Eric hyung…”

 

                ~~OO~~

 

Chung Jae saw the car putting on halt in front of his apartment. He could feel the heartbeat rising, as he grabbed his small bag and exited the house. He shouted a loud ‘bye!’ to everyone and walked down the stairs, trying to calm himself down.

“It is not a date,” he told to himself. “It is just me and Sun Ho ya.”

Chung Jae unlocked the front door, waved at Sun Ho’s mother and advanced the car promptly. He could see Sun Ho at the backseat, talking to someone – possibly the mother – and smiling widely. Chung Jae threw his bag to the front seat and opened the door and felt the heart breaking.

“Eric…hyung…” He stuttered.

Sun Ho turned his head, holding hands with his boyfriend and looked at him apologetically. “His family cancelled the trip too…I hope…I hope it is fine…” He responded the frowning look on his best friend’s face and gave him room.

“It is fine…” Chung Jae muttered.

The hyung leered at him despised, grabbing Sun Ho’s hand tighter, as he leaned in and kissed him intensely. The mother cleared and made the boys retreat from each other. Sun Ho smiled awkwardly at Eric and tapped the back of his hand as he glanced at Chung Jae and his angry glare. The slightly older boy put the arm between him and Sun Ho and said, “Can we drive past my friend’s apartment?”

                They drove to Minwoo’s apartment building and waited for him to come down. Chung Jae had explained that he had not left yet to the scheduled appointment he had and therefore he was home still. When Minwoo appeared downstairs and looked around, Chung Jae jumped out of the car, approached Minwoo, cupped his face and kissed him.

The hyung was startled and held the shoulders uncomfortably, eyes wide open and lips pursed on his best friend’s. Chung Jae’s palms were clammy and warm and they glued on the cheeks awfully. Minwoo could see shocked Sun Ho and smirking Eric in the car. The want to help his friend invaded Minwoo, as he threw his arms around the neck and held the lips on Chung Jae’s.

“Thank you…” the younger man whispered. “Have fun today hyung!” he shouted. “I LOVE YOU!”

Minwoo curved his lips upwards and just nodded. The look on his face changed when he saw Sun Ho behind them, eyes glossy and lips parted. Somehow Minwoo pitied that guy.

“You have fun too, Junjin,” he wished. “I…I love you…too.” He stammered and waved.

Chung Jae got back into the car, closed the door after him, kept waving at his boyfriend and then turned to the mother and said, “You can go now.”

 

                ~~OO~~

 

“Here we are!” Sun Ho’s mother halted the car.

Chung Jae looked around and realised that what Sun Ho had wanted them to do was help in an old people’s place. It was fine, Chung Jae was filial and his grandmother had been like a mother to him when his real mother had left him, so he did not mind helping them out at the house. But when they all got out of the car and Sun Ho and Eric were assigned to do waitering and Chung Jae had been assigned to wash the dishes, he realised that he was not supposed to talk to Sun Ho in the first place.

“I’m sorry…” Sun Ho crooned when they were alone for a while.

“You aren’t, I know it…” Chung Jae mumbled seriously.

“No, seriously…” The younger one whispered. “Eric hyung was supposed to go there…and I wanted you to come here with me alone…but somehow he just suddenly…didn’t have to go…” he explained.

Chung Jae snorted annoyed.

“You do realise that I would ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter