Singing With You

Fate Decides the Word "Us"

Seohyun's POV

Today was the day the teacher assigned us our songs.

"Seohyun-sshi and Kyuhyun-sshi, you will be singing 'Call With All My Heart'. Here are the lyrics." She walked towards Changmin-oppa and said, "Changmin-sshi, you will be singing 'Heaven's Day'. Some of the male dancers have agreed to be your backup dancers for this performance so please work with them."

After she had gone through with everyone, she told us to do our best and good luck.

Changmin-oppa walked over to the 6 male dancers that he'll be performing with while Kyuhyun-oppa and I began to practice our song.

We listened to the song and read our lyrics first. 

"This song sounds nice right Seohyun-ah?" 

I nodded. 

Afterwards we warmed up a little and sang our songs.

A few times I glanced at Changmin-oppa to see how he was doing and he seemed to be quiet busy concentrating on learning the song and a few dance moves too. 

I was still worried about him but suddenly forgot when Kyuhyun-oppa and I continued to practice. 

After school, I stayed a while after class to finish an assignment and told the unnies to leave without me. 

When the assignment was complete, I grabbed my bag and quickly headed home before it gets dark.

"Seohyun-ah! Wait up!"

A figure rushed towards me.

"Ah! Kyuhyun-oppa! I didn't expect you to be here this late."

"Same to you. What happened?"

"I just had an assignment to finish. How about yourself?"

"Changmin's car had a flat tire and I had to help him push the car to the car repair shop down the street. It was tiring!"

"Oh sorry about that. But I'm glad it's alright now, I guess."

"Yeah. At least I can walk you home now." He smiled and I smiled back.

On our way home, I didn't realize we walked so close together until our hands slightly brushed against each other.

He quickly apologized but I shook my head and said it was alright. 

I wondered the whole way back what it would feel like to be Kyuhyun's girlfriend and hold his hand. 

Does he feel the same way? 

Should I confess?

No I can't. Not yet. 

But soon.